Hello

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi , my names Dan and I have a 2003 FJR I live in Central ohio. Absolutely love this bike, it's my first sport touring bike. I do alot of 2up on it and we like to camp as well. I also have a KLR 650. I have already upgraded the CCT and I'm looking for help to try to learn how to work on my suspension and do a valve check. I've got around 60,000 miles and I'd like to see if I can put 100,000 on it. I'm new to using a forum so bear with me on that. Look forward to meeting you guys, thanks for having me.1000002145.jpg

Hi Dan! Welcome from Southern California!
If you take good care of that bike, you might even see 200K miles on the odo, not just 100K. Some forum members here rode their bikes past the 200K mile mark.

RiderJoe

Last edited:
Hi , my names Dan and I have a 2003 FJR I live in Central ohio. Absolutely love this bike, it's my first sport touring bike. I do alot of 2up on it and we like to camp as well. I also have a KLR 650. I have already upgraded the CCT and I'm looking for help to try to learn how to work on my suspension and do a valve check. I've got around 60,000 miles and I'd like to see if I can put 100,000 on it. I'm new to using a forum so bear with me on that. Look forward to meeting you guys, thanks for having me.View attachment 5100
Welcome from Tucson Az. Love the color. enjoy the FJR is a blast.

Hi , my names Dan and I have a 2003 FJR I live in Central ohio. Absolutely love this bike, it's my first sport touring bike. I do alot of 2up on it and we like to camp as well. I also have a KLR 650. I have already upgraded the CCT and I'm looking for help to try to learn how to work on my suspension and do a valve check. I've got around 60,000 miles and I'd like to see if I can put 100,000 on it. I'm new to using a forum so bear with me on that. Look forward to meeting you guys, thanks for having me.View attachment 5100
Welcome to the Forum