• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

HJC RPHA ST Dabin Helmet - XL - $219 Shipped - CONUS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SullyCuse

Reaction score
UPDATED Link!

Pictures here on eBay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/HJC-ST-Dabin-Mens-RPHA-Street-Racing-Motorcycle-Helmet-MC-5SF-XL/142794079735

Selling cheaper here, than on eBay, due to fees associated w/ eBay. $219 shipped in Continental US. $200 with Free pick up in the ATL area.

Here is the Revzilla review of the helmet. https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/hjc-rpha-st-dabin-helmet?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIm5ju8YbU2QIVg0peCh2y7Qa5EAQYAyABEgIl4_D_BwE

Brand New in the box. This simply does not fit me correctly, and I don't feel like sending it back to the company I purchased it from. My loss is your gain.

HJC RPHA ST Dabin Helmet
The HJC RPHAST helmet is constructed from Advanced P.I.M. (Premium Integrated Matrix), a composite of carbon fiber, fiberglass, aramid and organic fibers resulting in a remarkably strong and extremely lightweight helmet. An integrated internal sunshield drops down with the flick of a side mounted lever for keeping the rays at bay.

Features:
Advanced PIM (Premium Integrated Matrix) construction: fiberglass composite shell made from a blend of carbon fiber, fiberglass, aramid and organic non-woven fabric
Impact absorbing, multiple density EPS liner
Optically-superior anti-scratch Pinlock face shield (HJ-20ST): anti-scratch coating providing 95% UV protection
Pinlock insert included for the ultimate anti-fog system
Innovative center shield locking mechanism for a balanced, ultra secure seal
RapidFire II shield replacement system: quick, tool-less shield removal and installation
One-Touch integrated smoke-tinted SunShield (HJ-L1): 2 positions easy to use side lever, even with gloves on
Max air-flow top vent: variable air flow is adjusted by glove-friendly intake vent
ACS (Advanced Channeling Ventilation System): full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up and out
SilverCool Plus interior: moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with gingko and advanced silver anti-bacterial fabric
Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
All sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes
5 year limited warranty
Meets or exceeds DOT standards

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was in the market I would buy it. I own a RAPHA already and they do run a little smaller than there normal HJC helmets.

I love it,

Dave

I went looking for one of these, and could not find one locally. Bought a Shoei Neotec in XL, and found I needed to upsize to XXL. May the modular helmets are just tighter than my old RF1100. GLWS, it's a very good deal.

Last bump.. Great helmet for a great price. Price on this post is FJR Forum member price.

Last edited by a moderator: