I'm going to see a hockey game tomorrow!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilmedic13

Reaction score
Yeah, I paid waaaaay too much, coulda done much better with the money AND feel a little guilty about spending the money on me instead of adding it to my sons college fund. At the same time I remind myself of the promise I made to myself 18 yrs ago, when I was stuck on a submarine watching the game on tv wishing sooooo hard that I was there. I swore if the Blackhawks ever went again and I could afford it, I would.

Well ,22 year old Ed, I kept my promise to you. See you at game 1 tomorrow nite, this time we'll see it surrounded by a life filled with joy and love, not that miserable place that gave us serious pause on whether it was worth continuing. Take this as payback for not swerving over that bridge that night, we made the right decision. If only we knew how good it would turn out, minus the hair and add an extra 60lbs, but hey we're here and enjoyed it. Still do! :yahoo:

I worked with a fellow Electrician from Canada.

He was always trying to get us interested in hockey.

We called it "Figure Skating With Sticks."

Pissed him off every time.

I attended my first live hockey game ever 2 years ago. It was the Colorado Avalanche in Denver and I really enjoyed it! Hockey is MUCH more enjoyable in person than watchin on tv. Unlike basketball or baseball, the action is non-stop. Incredible athletes demonstrating tons of skills. Congrats!

[SIZE=18pt]GO BLACKHAWKS!!! [/SIZE]

Have a great time at the game Ed! I'll be watching on NBC....

Yell loud will ya! :clapping:

[SIZE=18pt]GO BLACKHAWKS!!! [/SIZE]Have a great time at the game Ed! I'll be watching on NBC....Yell loud will ya! :clapping:
Gunny!!!
I got to see a Cup game when the Ducks won. :yahoo:

I live close enough to the Honda Center, that the last game (we watched at home) when the Ducks won, we ran to the stadium, entered a door as people were exiting, and we got to see the team celebrate, etc. Then a few days later we did the giant cup celebratration at the Honda Center. It was awesome! :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a fuckin game! I'm so tired and hoarse I had enough time upload 3 out of 300 or so photos from the game. Here they are

DSC01559.jpg

DSC01610.jpg

DSC01619.jpg