Intro and first rides with my 2014 FJR-A

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On topic: These are spectacular photos. As a fan of all artsy things photographic, I enjoyed them immensely. As a curious non-photographer, I feel compelled to ask how much were these adjusted after the original image was taken?
Off topic: Yellow Jackets rule! (And I waited a year for the 2015 FJRs because I will NOT ride a red motorcycle.)

Respectfully,

Uncle Hud,

Georgia Institute of Technology, Class of '85

Helluva Engineer and Photo Appreciator
Thanks
smile.png

I *always* process my photos. A camera captures data, not necessarily the image I saw in my mind's eye, so I always adjust various things in a photo before sharing. I use adobe lightroom.
First of all, welcome to the forum!

There are some serious photogs on this forum, but I think the talent pool here was just raised immensely. Those are some mad photos there dude! I am looking forward to more reports from you. You may have just inspired me to finally invest in high quality (insert: expensive) photographic equipment.

Again, welcome and enjoy that beautiful new (to you) red machine! If, like UncleHud, I didn't have such a natural averment to the color red I would own one as well. (college football sentiments run deep in the South)
unsure.png

Howdy neighbor... beautiful photos and it looks like you had a beautiful human to shoot as well as the bike... do love that red color!
cool.png
Howdy! Lmk if you want to see my bike and have any questions. Someone just put his 2014 for sale in PA - in FJR owners FB group - you may want to check it out.

Hope you get your bike soon.

On topic: These are spectacular photos. As a fan of all artsy things photographic, I enjoyed them immensely. As a curious non-photographer, I feel compelled to ask how much were these adjusted after the original image was taken?
Off topic: Yellow Jackets rule! (And I waited a year for the 2015 FJRs because I will NOT ride a red motorcycle.)

Respectfully,

Uncle Hud,

Georgia Institute of Technology, Class of '85

Helluva Engineer and Photo Appreciator
Thanks
smile.png

I *always* process my photos. A camera captures data, not necessarily the image I saw in my mind's eye, so I always adjust various things in a photo before sharing. I use adobe lightroom.
First of all, welcome to the forum!

There are some serious photogs on this forum, but I think the talent pool here was just raised immensely. Those are some mad photos there dude! I am looking forward to more reports from you. You may have just inspired me to finally invest in high quality (insert: expensive) photographic equipment.

Again, welcome and enjoy that beautiful new (to you) red machine! If, like UncleHud, I didn't have such a natural averment to the color red I would own one as well. (college football sentiments run deep in the South)
unsure.png
Thanks a lot for the kind words. I will share more.