It's raining cows!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cow! Lucky people. Reminds me of when I was a teenager and passenger in a 57 Chevy and hit two 600 pounders headon at at 65 mph. Case of Oly talls saved my life, long story, ugly situation. PM. <>< :blink:

Wow, and the cow lived. "it was euthanized at the scene."

I can't even imagine what he must of said when the cow landed on the car.

WHAT THE F*#K WAS THAT!!! IS THAT.... IS THAT A FU#*ING COW??!!!!

I always wondered what happened after they got over the moon.

Thanks for posting this up Ponyfool. Now maybe people will take my warning a little more seriously. The Everson's didn't piss me off, if they did, the cow wouldn't have missed ;) As it was, this was just a warning toss because that minivan has been known to go too slowly around the twisties without pulling over for bikes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn.

How do you explain this to an insurance?

ins agent:'So, Mr.Everson you are saying that cow fell on your van?" "Can I please see the toxicology report?" :D

Don't forget to watch out for beavers.............what's up with you kalifornians anyway?
Because of the atmosphere on the left coast, most of our wildlife is psychotic, delusional and suicidal. That ain't no bull.....

"They've been here for over a year. I'd rather see them relocated," said Kyle Smith, a Martinez resident who works in a pet store. "Nobody wants the damages of floods. They just don't think that killing them is the answer."
One has to love this ideal! CA Dept. of Fish & Game has already said that relocation usually isn't successful. Duh...what does that mean? Uhm...they starve or become a part of the food chain because they don't have time to build a new dam for protection before they are eaten. So let's not humanely "kill them", we'll just move them so their demise is out of our sight. Yep...more CA environmental-whacko logic.
Remember...Beavers are people and they have rights! Besides, THEY were here first..... :eek:

I knew there was a liberal in there somewhere.....

all them kalifornians have to do is fly a hungry eskimo down to la la land and the problem will be solved.

Actually, I was thinking this is the Beaver's way of informing residence of their need for a new hat or coat. :eek: That'd be "doin' what comes naturally!" :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
We went from a cow falling on a car to stretching a beaver over your head... Hey, I like this new direction.

When I was younger I used to be able to eat a whole beaver by myself....tail included.