JWilly

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never got to meet Jason. We were facebook friends because of our love for the FJR and riding in general. Every interaction with him was positive and he always had something good and interesting to say. I was thinking of going to EOM this year and would love to have met him. My condolences to his wife and family. I will keep you in my prayers during this time of mourning.

This is the bad part of keeping up to date with this group. It feels like the second coming (or third, or fourth, or ?) of losing Twowheelnut, and Andrew before Tim. I got real lucky and survived my wad-up. So sorry for our loss. Sincere condolences and best wishes for peace and gentle healing to all of his FJR family, loved ones and friends. Rest in Peace, Sir.
Such sad news. I did find this info from the Marietta Daily Journal. Looks like another damn left turning vehicle that “didn’t see him”. 😢
https://www.mdjonline.com/news/wood...cle_7e0c8732-dbb0-11ec-8cff-97e7c63ef6f3.html

Only got to know him over the past 5 years at FJR gatherings. What a fun guy to hang out with, it's so true he made you feel like a close friend everytime you would see him. Colorado was a good time last August and Alabama at Haloween with Jason and Sonya was a blast. I'm a richer man form knowing him.

Really sad news. Everytime he saw you he greeted you like his best friend. He will be missed by all that knew him.
George

So sorry to hear this sad news about Jason. He was a wonderful person who I had the opportunity to meet & ride with on several occassions.Very sad for his family. RIP Jason.

Jason was a great dude! Years ago, he invited me to stay with him and family when the fellows at Traxxion Dynamics built my suspension. Rest easy bro.

Latest posts