K12

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I'm getting in on the tail end of this, one time I raced a BMW suv w/ my Honda 750 Hondamatic :D

It wasn't pretty... for either of us.

Just because a guy has a fast bike doesn't mean he'll beat you. There's more going on that twisting the throttle yah know?
+1

Why do some people insist on posting such stupid stuff regarding their alleged motorcycling exploits?
BECAUSE IT IS A MOTOCYCLE FORUM. Wadder we supposed to talk about. Cars??

I think the grammer of the last post was slightly off! What do you guys think? :D
Oh, Yer funny :yahoo:

OK, he was at 9g's, in 4th gear, at 9,000 RPM, doin' 110 MPH while smoking a fish on a K1200S, so us old farts are crybabies. I think I got it now! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is sort of embarrassing for whoever assumed he was talking about a K1200s. You guys must have short memories. The bike that the FJR was built to compete with was the original BMW K1200. The one that only had 135 HP. So you guys started calling this guy a liar. I think some serious apologizing is in order. Now I remember why I quit watching this board.

I think it is sort of embarrassing for whoever assumed he was talking about a K1200s.
I think that would be the "Silly faggot, dicks are for chicks" guy. I think he could benefit from some sensitivity training. :lol:
Now I remember why I quit watching this board.
So, how many days of forum sobriety did you have before this relapse?

I think it is sort of embarrassing for whoever assumed he was talking about a K1200s.
I think that would be the "Silly faggot, dicks are for chicks" guy. I think he could benefit from some sensitivity training. :lol:
Now I remember why I quit watching this board.
So, how many days of forum sobriety did you have before this relapse?

Wow, what a bunch of crap! :blink:

I happen to find some of these post and the replies to the post, very entertaining. :(

I wonder how many members we would have if everyone was just nice to each other. :rolleyes:

You guys are way into the violation of rule number 4.
You could NOT be more wrong.

I quote --

4. No ass-clowns in general.
These guys are not general ass-clowns. They are VERY SPECIFIC ass-clowns, therefore exempt from Forum Rule #4.

Unlike those who claim to have left the forum due to their ass-clown allergy, THEN show themselves to be executive officers of Full-O-Crap Industries by posting on the forum. Those guys are general ass-clowns.

Capice?

Unlike those who claim to have left the forum due to their ass-clown allergy, THEN show themselves to be executive officers of Full-O-Crap Industries by posting on the forum. Those guys are general ass-clowns.
And the mouth of the lord hath spoken. All hail the funniest MF'er on the forum!
icon_bow2.gif
icon_bow2.gif
icon_bow2.gif

ya just a bunch of old farts that don’t know how to have fun, I was simply posting some fun we had, racing around, yeah I smoked him, but it was all in good fun, then we rode together for about 10 miles, you guys missed that part completely, all you want to do is jump on your soap box and whine. Not only that, it sure gave you guys something to talk about, a hell of allot more interesting then the carp you normally read about on here, Yeah I know, your now gonna get mad about this post to. You big Cry baby! Go sit on your bike and cry, Remember this conversation next time your Bashing Harleys or making fun of the Cages, or other A-' whole's that don't know how to drive! A few guys on this board are funny and know how to mess around and have fun, but allot of you are just old Farts that want to do nothing but complain and pick apart someone's post. I guess you have nothing better to do! If you can't have fun and a few laughs, "fishing stories" etc. yeah and every 8 inch fish you ever caught never turned in to 12 inches by the time you got home either, you should be ashamed of yourself you lying thing. So maybe I was mistaking about what fricken gear I was in, God forbid I was in 3rd and not in 4th, oh my God, he's lying, kill him, shot him, some of you should really be ashamed of yourselves.

“Let the one without Sin throw the first stone” someone famous once said!

If nothing else this post gave you something else to complain about, so you can feel like a real man! So by this point you should feel like super man!

Just remember he was also make believe.
Now I object to the remarks about me being make believe! :angry:

Here are two photos from my family album, one of me coming to earth and the other with my folks!
time-passed.gif

supermangiftstore_1899_9333700.gif

Sounds like your mom took your keys aways again,
spank1.gif

and you just have to take it out on us, "old farts"
olderrr.gif

Better go out and play with yourself now,
jack.gif
cause until you apologize, no one wants to play with you!

Boy, if I ever saw a place for this statement it's here! Here is "UnCaged" winnng his first real race!
ock913.jpg

CK
returnsshield.gif

PS: "Yeah, well, he had a point.

>>all you want to do is jump on your soap box and whine. Not only that, it sure gave you guys something to talk about, a hell of allot more interesting then the carp you normally read about on here, Yeah I know, your now gonna get mad about this post to. You big Cry baby! Go sit on your bike and cry, Remember this conversation next time your Bashing Harleys or making fun of the Cages, or other A-' whole's that don't know how to drive!

A few guys on this board are funny and know how to mess around and have fun, but allot of you are just old Farts that want to do nothing but complain and pick apart someone's post.<<"

Looks like Dan 23 was the guy running the race with Uncaged. Wonder who won? Niether of them knows. Bet they both got a real big Trophy!
winnergold1.gif

>>I wonder how many members we would have if everyone was just nice to each other.<<

Well, if the FJR owners I've met face to face are to be believed, the answer is: Many more.

Every forum seems to have a personality. Some are genuinely helpful. Some are humorous. Some it depends which section *within* the forum you visit. I think that's the case here. This thread reminds me of a junior high clique.

>>I wonder how many members we would have if everyone was just nice to each other.<<
Well, if the FJR owners I've met face to face are to be believed, the answer is: Many more.

Every forum seems to have a personality. Some are genuinely helpful. Some are humorous. Some it depends which section *within* the forum you visit. I think that's the case here. This thread reminds me of a junior high clique.
Yeah? Well Jimmy says he's gonna kick yer azz after recessif you don't quit lookin' at Mary Lou.

Funny, Howie. :)

>>Looks like Dan 23 was the guy running the race with Uncaged. Wonder who won? Niether of them knows. Bet they both got a real big Trophy!<<

Yup... a tie. B)

Now, what was it we were talkin' about? Something about a German motorcycle.... ;)

What I don't understand is the original poster states he was challenged by a guy on a K1200, took the challenge and smoked the guy. OK? he is just sharing his joy for phuque sake. Then by the 7th reply someone has changed it into a K1200S and he is a liar and a loser. Come on guys, some of you guys with well over a 1000 posts must have nothing better to do than push the limits of rule 4. You guys might try dealing with other riders like you would if you were standing beside your bikes somewhere, otherwise it is you who is looking more like a poser than the attitude driven Harley guy.

Now I will step down off the soap box and make room for the next rider.

What I don't understand is the original poster states he was challenged by a guy on a K1200, took the challenge and smoked the guy. OK? he is just sharing his joy for phuque sake. Then by the 7th reply someone has changed it into a K1200S and he is a liar and a loser. Come on guys, some of you guys with well over a 1000 posts must have nothing better to do than push the limits of rule 4. You guys might try dealing with other riders like you would if you were standing beside your bikes somewhere, otherwise it is you who is looking more like a poser than the attitude driven Harley guy.Now I will step down off the soap box and make room for the next rider.
Rocket, my sentiments exactly. It has been my experience as well. Put up a post around here and a guy risks facing the guillotine...sort of makes you wonder about the human condition doesn`t it. A good thing some of the forum members aren`t running the White House. Eeegadd...maybe they are! :assassin:

I noticed that too. A K12 is not a K1200S.... 'K? Then again, I don't know my K's that well. K1100?