Lake Almanor RTE April 14th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I let mah wife/sister do the taxes; that shit's too stressful fer me. IN!
wink.png
Um, are wife and sister the same person??
weirdsmiley.gif

As long as the weather gods cooperate we'll be there. May have another friend from Eugene with us.

Since we are sitting on a ticking time bomb in terms of forum continuation, if anyone attending has questions, feel free to call me at 530-941-1254.

See you in the shadow of Butt Mountain in 29 days

Would make a good first run from southern Oregon on the new bike.

Spent a weekend there a few years ago. Nice place.

To bad about the forum. I've gleaned a lot of info and read some great posts.

Providing the weather and more importantly, the work gods line up, I'll be there. Will be a quick three-day down and back, plan to overnight in Yreka Friday and Saturday.

This work shit is really starting to get in the way of the more important stuff in life...

--G

I'm sure Russ can keep up but I wouldn't even try. As long as I know where lunch is I'm content riding sweep.

I'm sure Russ can keep up but I wouldn't even try. As long as I know where lunch is I'm content riding sweep.
I'm going to ride to Susanville on Friday to avoid chasing Bambi early on Sat. We will spend time sightseeing before lunch. See you there.

Just booked my room in Susanville. I wouldn't mind if it warmed up a bit. 27 here this morning.