Leesburg, Florida Bikefest

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YummYam

Reaction score
Haven't seen any other posts re going to Bikefest......will keep a lookout for other FJR's there on Saturday.

I've been to Leesburg's bike week many times. That thing started out small and turned into a monster. It's the Daytona bike week for normal people. Loved it! :))

Last edited by a moderator:
U southern ladys should do this.. 101st pathfinder(Tony) expressed his dismay at the fact you ladys could never get together.

Arrange an eatery to serve piss warm tea and peanuts and get it done.

Yee gads! If I can deal with 2 tech weekends a year with Kanadians and the like?

You girls ought to be able to pull off a 3 hour lunch!

Bust, Tony PM'd me not too long ago to ride with him and an out of town Forum member. I would have been all over that like a bad rash but, I was up to my neck in broken airplanes at the moment. I'm sure we'll make it happen one day. This is Florida! We can ride all year! :)

Bust, Tony PM'd me not too long ago to ride with him and an out of town Forum member. I would have been all over that like a butt rash but, I was up to my neck in broken vibrators at the moment. I'm sure we'll make it happen one day. This is Florida! We can ride all year! :)
TMI Vic TMI..

Bust, Tony PM'd me not too long ago to ride with him and an out of town Forum member. I would have been all over that like a butt rash but, I was up to my neck in broken vibrators at the moment. I'm sure we'll make it happen one day. This is Florida! We can ride all year! :)
TMI Vic TMI..
You are one sick puppy Bust..... Just Sayin' :)

Haven't seen any other posts re going to Bikefest......will keep a lookout for other FJR's there on Saturday.
I'm planning on going up. Look for the darksided 05 with blue Clearwater Kristas... that's me!!

Gary

darksider #44

Last edited by a moderator:
Will keep an eye out for you Gary. Mine is the silver/blue 2007 with Mayer seat, Givi trunk and carbon fiber Beowulf cans!

I didn't do Leesburg but have in the past. My friend with the fixed up Glee went and by chance some other folks walked by and said aloud "that looks like Jim's bike" - turns out they were friends of mine too I've known for 15ish yrs.

I've invited Tony - or whoever - over to Mims for tech days but can't seem to get that going. In the meantime I do them most every day......