Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohiofjr

Reaction score
Why for are so few members posting their location on the members map?

Rad already knows where I live...when he comes over the neighborhood looks like a scene from "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly". Women gathering up the children and running for the front door of the house, men quickly pulling the garage doors shut. Oh! the humanity of it all!

:tease:

If you found out where I lived, I'd have to kill ya. :assasin:

Oh, waidaminit, I already posted that. Oops. Now EVERYONE knows where I live (sorta). The internet is a terrible thing.... :eh:

Because then people could track them down and find out that they really DON'T own an FJR. That and the fact that they live in their mother's basement and have NEVER ridden a motorcycle in their life, let alone owned one.

You know who are... :huh:

That's right I'm talkin' to YOU! <_< B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually since only 1 person can show up per location I don't show because someone else is already there. I would imagine this has happened to many.

Frederick Maryland and it is taken by a st1300 owner :huh:

timblanch who has 3 posts <_<

Hey, I posted my location! I figured I had nothing to fear :lol: Most leave asap after they cross state line and hear the Deliverence banjo off in the distance :guitar:

Actually since only 1 person can show up per location I don't show because someone else is already there. I would imagine this has happened to many.

When I just put in city, state I had the problem as well, so added a lat/long of a

largish parking lot near where I live (rather than my (or someone elses) specific

house). Now I show up.

When I just put in city, state I had the problem as well, so added a lat/long of a

largish parking lot near where I live (rather than my (or someone elses) specific

house). Now I show up.
How did you get lat/long? Do you have GPS? Is there something online that will give it to me?

How did you get lat/long? Do you have GPS? Is there something online that will give it to me?
Cleverly hidden on the very map website are the instructions:

Resources to find your latitude and longitude is here and an online coverter to decimal degrees is here.
Maybe you want to go to the map and hunt down the actual links ;)

-----

Not normally true. I thought I did a pretty good job about artificially offsetting folks, but you were stomped on.

Should be fixed now by offsetting you pseudo-randomly 0.01 degrees latitude and longitude.

Resources to find your latitude and longitude is here and an online coverter to decimal degrees is here.

-----

Not normally true. I thought I did a pretty good job about artificially offsetting folks, but you were stomped on.

Should be fixed now by offsetting you pseudo-randomly 0.01 degrees latitude and longitude.
All that to say you fixed it :D

I already have a couple of broken bones, the kick in the mouth felt good, thanks may I have another :eek: :D

-----

I guess he "nipped it in the bud....nip it!"

eh TWN?

I'm just lookin for somebody to go riding with. Feejers and hardly-barelys no mix so good.