Maple Leafs: For FJRob1300, Beauty eh der Hoser! JSNS!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and just when they were getting ready to make their move up the standings.

(Look out, Detroit!)

Your cruel humor will not help them in their quest, Don.

Are MEM and I the only loyal fans?
NO! Pam B. from Kincardine, Ontario also roots for the Maple Leafs! JSNS, eh!

[img=[URL="https://i.imgur.com/rb5vf7T.jpg%5D"]https://i.imgur.com/rb5vf7T.jpg][/URL]
Is it just me or are her tits uneven?
Good eye!

Last edited by a moderator:
I should point out for Old Michael's benefit that the last time the Leafs lost 10 in a row was 1967, the year the Leafs last won the Cup. If you buy into the analytics this means that the Leafs are on their way to winning the Cup and Old Michael should save his spot on Yonge St for the Stanley Cup Parade.

DSC_0080-L.jpg

The funny thing is that they still sell a crap load of tickets to the games!

The other franchises are wondering how we do it .
smile.png

Oh and it is LEAFS.

I saw the Cup once and there was one entry where the spelling was Leaves. Very amusing.

The funny thing is that they still sell a crap load of tickets to the games!The other franchises are wondering how we do it .
smile.png

Oh and it is LEAFS.

I saw the Cup once and there was one entry where the spelling was Leaves. Very amusing.
Keep it up you non believers.
Brotherd Rob and Mick, I Believe! I just mailed this to you Express, play with it every day and your Stanley Cup Dreams will come true! JSNS!

11047921_811230908959372_1068358741872672816_n.jpg

Look out in 2017.
Leafs will rule!!!!!

Here's FJRob passed out drunk from watching Canucks knock the dog snot out of the Maple Leafs in Vancouver, shame to fly all the way for THAT! jes' sayin' and nuff said, eh Hoser1

Hey Guys, it's finally Spring in Ontario. Want to know how I know this????

The Leafs are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs.

Here is Old Michael waiting for the Leafs to show up at tee time...

mini%20putt-L.jpg

And it looked so good early in the season for the Leafs. So good in fact that Old Michael came to Toronto to scout out his spot on the Stanley Cup Parade Route and put a deposit for reserved seating on Pervert's Row at the Zanzibar Strip Club on Yonge St.