• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Michelin PR3 Combo from Petes Superbikes

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bungie

FrostBack #2 - IBA # 44620
Reaction score
Just out doing a little lunchtime surf for tires and stumbled upon a special at Pete's Superbikes.

Michelin PR3 combo (120/70VR17 180/50VR17) for 305.95

Michelin PR2 individual (same sizes) 274.90

Pretty good deal considering the last set of tires I ordered (PR2's) were $340 delivered. The PR3's will be about the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's cheap. For Canada. Ordered a set of Avon Storm 2 from Canada's Motorcycle last week. Delivered to Alberta for less than $300. Crap, should have waited....

That's cheap. For Canada. Ordered a set of Avon Storm 2 from Canada's Motorcycle last week. Delivered to Alberta for less than $300. Crap, should have waited....
Always check Pete's prices first! The only place I've ever found that would come close is Royal Distributing when their having one of their tent sales, but thats mostly because of no tax.

As for the Avon's. I had a set of those on when I bought my bike. Loved them, but they were pretty much pooched after about 5Km. Went to Roadsmarts. Bad bad bad.

Been riding PR2's since then. I think I'm gonna order up a set of the PR3's now that their a known quantity.

My current set of PR2's should be right in the safe replacement range after Wheatnesses camp out in May.

Hum.. it appears this thread got moved. I originally posted it to the Canada region board.

Right now on 3rd set of PR 2's. Can get 10k+ easily. Pretty happy with them. Had to see for my self why the negative comments about Storm 2's. It's an Alberta thing.

Just out doing a little lunchtime surf for tires and stumbled upon a special at Pete's Superbikes.

Michelin PR3 combo (120/70VR17 180/50VR17) for 305.95

Michelin PR2 individual (same sizes) 274.90

Pretty good deal considering the last set of tires I ordered (PR2's) were $340 delivered. The PR3's will be about the same.
I hope you have a typo in your size. The FJR is 55 series on the back? Otherwise I ordered wrong size. Crap again!

Pete's is where I bring my wheels too. Extremely good price, fast. It's a very small but he's got tires stacked up to the ceiling and works hard. Will only do business with him.