Minneapolis Cycle Show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear you won't be showin Mike-been a while. I think my protege will be showing up though, we can all regale him with tales of terror.............. :p

Things have changed again guys. I'm coming down after all. My friends decided to wait until Saturday because of the cold. It will be a lot nicer then for everybody involved they said.

So I'm going to be their at the 08 FJR at 6 PM like we have talk about before. Sorry for the confusion guys. But am looking forward to seeing everybody.

Mike/devanator

Things have changed again guys. I'm coming down after all. My friends decided to wait until Saturday because of the cold. It will be a lot nicer then for everybody involved they said.
So I'm going to be their at the 08 FJR at 6 PM like we have talk about before. Sorry for the confusion guys. But am looking forward to seeing everybody.

Mike/devanator
Cool.

I vote for Market BBQ for post show activities 1414 Nicollet Avenue just a couple of blocks from the Convention center.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care where we go as long as it serves beer. I would like some live jazz music, but it isn't a requirement.

Looking forward to seeing everybody. I also would like to get some feedback on the SS1000 I'm setting up for CFO.

Make that two votes for Market Bar-B-Que. They have at least 25 different kinds of beer.

The smart asses in the warm winter riding zones probably aren't reading this so I'll go ahead and put this out there...

If anyone in the North Metro wants to carpool, let me know. I can drive or ride and pitch in for gas/parking.

Make that two votes for Market Bar-B-Que. They have at least 25 different kinds of beer.The smart asses in the warm winter riding zones probably aren't reading this so I'll go ahead and put this out there...

If anyone in the North Metro wants to carpool, let me know. I can drive or ride and pitch in for gas/parking.
Get a ride to Lakeville, and ya can ride with me, and in the spirit of the moment, there'll be no charge for the service! I know, I know, but thats the kinda guy I am.......

Make that two votes for Market Bar-B-Que. They have at least 25 different kinds of beer.The smart asses in the warm winter riding zones probably aren't reading this so I'll go ahead and put this out there...

Get a ride to Lakeville, and ya can ride with me, and in the spirit of the moment, there'll be no charge for the service! I know, I know, but thats the kinda guy I am.......
:D