• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

MondoMotos LED light set + Skene Design Controller FS NIB

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creg-ny-baa

Reaction score
I ordered this set of lights and the controller, and really like them, but just decided I don't want to do the install. These are the MM10 lights, and the IQ-175 (not 175-A) controller. This rig gives you conspicuity lights, with the ability to control the relative brightness with high vs low beams. Works in conjunction with the weatherproof switch included in the MondoMotos kit.

Websites: MondoMotos, Skene Design

I have photos, but have to process them through a different computer to post them up. PM me if you want them.

Both items are brand-new and unmolested. I took the lights out of the box to assess the install, and did the same with the controller module. Changed my mind, wrapped it all back up and put it in the box.

The lights are $129, the controller $59. So, that's $188 plus shipping. How's $165 shipped to you via Priority Mail sound? I'd ask that you pick up the PP fees. PM me or post up with any questions. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a very difficult install Don...your garage isn't even cold.
rolleyes.gif

Put em on and spare us the modulators.
punk.gif

Now, now: You know that Southerners have no cold tolerance...

And just to clarify, the Skene controller isn't a modulator (like the Kriss or Kisan items). They have an "Alert" feature on the IQ-175"A", but this one doesn't do that.

I like these. My biggest problem is I am completely devoid of electrical installation ability. Even with the easy installation that Doc Don described, I would never trust myself to install these by myself. So frustrating to be dumb!!!

I like these. My biggest problem is I am completely devoid of electrical installation ability. Even with the easy installation that Doc Don described, I would never trust myself to install these by myself. So frustrating to be dumb!!!
Josh, save the postage, go to Doc's this summer, maybe he will help you install, you know one teacher to another!