• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

More garage sale items...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotecredneck

Reaction score
I have the following I am needing to sell. I am moving to a home with not as much garage storage so some of this needs to go.

Up first is a new set of FJR bag liners. They may be a little dusty at the edge where the package was open, but they are unused. SOLD!!!

IMG_0533.jpg

Next up is a pair of Yamaha Factory Racing leather gloves. These are some of the most comfotable gloves I own, but don't look to good with the Super Tenere.... I wore them three or four times, but are pretty much mint condition. SOLD!!

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

Autocom Active Plus Kit-200 This will include two headsets, but they will need the speaker covers and microphone covers. These are about 8.00 from Autocom. The unit works fine, but the speaker covers need replacing. There are assorted cords included such as music cord, radar detector cord etc. and the owners manual. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

IMG_0532.jpg

Here is another Autocom with this one being the Active 7 Smart. There is two headsets and assorted cables for music, GPS etc. as well as the manual. The headsets need new speaker covers as well as microphone covers available for about 8.00. $25.00 shipped!

IMG_0531.jpg

Lastly, a pair of Womens Size 8 First Gear HT Overpant with liner. These have been worn some, but not a lot and are in nice condition. $75.00 Shipped!

IMG_0534.jpg

Email me at [email protected] or via PM on the forum.

Thanks,

Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
IF the bag liners will fit a 2013 consider them sold. I'll take em.

I hate to do this. I literally just bought the bike today. I went out just now and was looking over the bike and opened the saddle bags and found my dealer had gave me a set FREE.

Last edited by a moderator:
IF the bag liners will fit a 2013 consider them sold. I'll take em.
I hate to do this. I literally just bought the bike today. I went out just now and was looking over the bike and opened the saddle bags and found my dealer had gave me a set FREE.
The dealer did not give you a set free. The dealer simply left the liners in the hard bags as they are a factory included item!!