Mouse over image to zoom Bluetooth-Waterproof-Motorcycle-Audio-FM-MP3-Radio-Sound-System-Stereo Bluetooth-Waterproof-Motorcycle-Audio-FM-MP3

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oreana

Reaction score
I bought this receiver almost not believing it could be so inexpensive. I mounted it on a custom bracket that used the screws on the brake master cylinder. I have a bluetooth helmet that works with my cell phone, so I thought that this would be great as an mp3 bluetooth player.

The instructions are a little difficult to understand as they were written by a person who just barely speaks English. I eventually figured out that the bluetooth part of the reciever only RECEIVES bluetooth, it does not radiate a bluetooth signal, speaker wires are provided for a hard connection.

Returning the item is easy, and I expect a refund will be made soon. Just letting anyone who sees this item know that the bluetooth portion will not link with a helmet headset.

Oh crap, I really messed this post up. This is an EBAY item that I purchased to link to my bluetooth helmet. Did not work.

That's a really long thread title
smile.png

Oh crap, I really messed this post up. This is an EBAY item that I purchased to link to my bluetooth helmet. Did not work.
I appreciated the intent to contribute to the forum. You have up to 60 minutes from the first post time to edit things before they lock.

Thanks.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The only English that made an sense in that link was the part protecting their sale. The rest was some weird translation. Looks like that could bite a lot of people in the butt.

Good heads up Oreana.