• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

My 2004ABS. Selling either Farkled or De-Farkled

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested in the slip ons... I could send my OEM pipes exchange.... PM me a price if your interested..... Sliders I might be interested in as well.....

Thanks,

Neil

Neil,

Sorry for the confusion.

The Slip ons are not for sale. They are going to be on my next bike. The sliders are gonna stay with the bike most likely. They would create a small hole in the fairing if they were removed . Prob best to leave them on there.

I prob should post a picture of how the bike is going to sell. I am sure it will go in the Spring/Summer around 2500. I really would like to see it go to a forum member who would appreciate it.

Neil,Sorry for the confusion.

The Slip ons are not for sale. They are going to be on my next bike. The sliders are gonna stay with the bike most likely. They would create a small hole in the fairing if they were removed . Prob best to leave them on there.

I prob should post a picture of how the bike is going to sell. I am sure it will go in the Spring/Summer around 2500. I really would like to see it go to a forum member who would appreciate it.
To bad it's not closer, I could be tempted to off the KLR that never gets used. I miss my FJR.

Ray,

Let's work something out. Fly and Ride. Either Me or You. Only a select few know how much life these bikes have left in them. Too bad the Rockies are in between. I could smell a Spring Break Trip coming.

Having both would be fine but being on a fixed disability income doesn't allow for excess multiple toys. Still looking at options cause another FJR would be great and I like Gen 1 units. It wouldn't see a lot of use but would scratch the itch when needed.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold today. He wanted the color matched top Box and my tank bag Set of highway pegs sealed the deal. To get what I needed price wise. Was sad seeing the best bike I ever owned go away.

EC9D6395-E0D2-40B2-835A-507FCE4A1BA3_zpsdjlh9g2u.jpg

I got a picture of Jaime Lee (getting kinda old but still fun to ride) with Halle before the buyer took her away. Picture coming tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator: