New CA traffic laws

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someday, ther'll be a GPS device on-board every new car, and if you exceed the speed limit, you'll get a ticket in the mail.

From now on, I'm gonna absolutely pin it whenever I get in a tunnel. Screw horns, I'll listen to the afterburner.

# Street Racing: Under SB 67, police officers can now impound a vehicle for 30 days when a person is arrested for street racing, exhibition of speed or reckless driving.

[SIZE=36pt]CONFORM!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Someday, ther'll be a GPS device on-board every new car, and if you exceed the speed limit, you'll get a ticket in the mail.
From now on, I'm gonna absolutely pin it whenever I get in a tunnel. Screw horns, I'll listen to the afterburner.

# Street Racing: Under SB 67, police officers can now impound a vehicle for 30 days when a person is arrested for street racing, exhibition of speed or reckless driving.

Right!

This is real!

soon,

[SIZE=36pt]CONFORM!!![/SIZE]

Are the Segway "drivers" such a problem in CA? I haven't even seen one in public except for a couple cops in a downtown district.

Are the Segway "drivers" such a problem in CA? I haven't even seen one in public except for a couple cops in a downtown district.
Yes, they are. Here in the tourist town of Santa Babs, the Segways are rented by the hour and mostly to novices (obviously). This tends to put them into the 'Hey you stupid asshole, get the hell outta the middle of the road!' category. I came too close to one young fellow who was not looking where he was going and he almost got his elbow taken out by my right bar end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh, The Peoples Repulic of Kalifornia! A beautiful state, but these types of laws (and their high Taxes) are why I don't live there any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.