New FJR member, old FJR (2014)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sprqman

Reaction score
Hi all, got a 2014 FJR from a local dealer. Bike feels great, looking forward to reading some old threads to get caught up on the history. I'm coming from a 1996 1100RT that finally fell apart and the power difference on the FJR was a blast. Feels very comfortable and I've already ordered a bunch of things that are absolutely necessary. :D

Hi all, got a 2014 FJR from a local dealer. Bike feels great, looking forward to reading some old threads to get caught up on the history. I'm coming from a 1996 1100RT that finally fell apart and the power difference on the FJR was a blast. Feels very comfortable and I've already ordered a bunch of things that are absolutely necessary. :D
Greetings from Temecula. I have a 2012 FJR. Welcome to the boards.

Welcome from SUNNNY Tucson Arizona. the more you ride her the more you will love her.