New Surface? Bucks Lake Road

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see that Mary Ellen hasn't checked in following the last installment of another typically excellent OM RR. :unsure: :p
:battery: :battery: :battery: Apparently, that put her over the top and wore out all the batteries in the house -- even leaving her computer discharged? :battery: :battery: :battery:
Um... Rich ? We'll see how long EWE last at WCR :assassin:

hell, they're only AAs

:D

Edit: another typically excellent RR, OM :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
... kinda slacking off aren't we... :dntknw: noon?
George.

You ride with Niehart.

And I'm a slacker?

....I'd love to talk about MEM's batteries...
:blink:

... I now know I need to hit it ASAP.
Y'all really are horndogs.

...I half expected to see a shot of Kris Kristofferson and Ali Macgraw ...
I don't remember any of that.

As much as this pains me to write this, OM you "are making progress in therapy". Thanks
Fixed it for you.... Rich
One post in six months, and you're a fixer, huh?

Just Thank God you didn't have Niehart and Dr. Rich slowing you down on this run; a pair of boat anchors!!!
Don, that's very insensitive.

Boat anchors have feelings.

I see that Mary Ellen hasn't checked in following the last installment ...Apparently, that put her over the top and wore out all the batteries in the house -- even leaving her computer discharged?
Never make eye contact.

Well.

I'm sure everything will go smoothly at WCR, ...as long as there's no drinking.

I see that Mary Ellen hasn't checked in following the last installment ...Apparently, that put her over the top and wore out all the batteries in the house -- even leaving her computer discharged?
Never make eye contact.

Well.

I'm pretty sure there won't be any drinking at WCR, OM. Very little by me, anyway.

Nice trip through my back yard! Bucks Lade was redone just about 3 months ago. And about the mad cow guy, lots of them up here.

Never make eye contact.

Well.

I'm pretty sure there won't be any drinking at WCR, OM. Very little by me, anyway.
Yeah....me, too :whistle:

As much as this pains me to write this, OM you "are making progress in therapy". Thanks
Fixed it for you.... Rich
One post in six months, and you're a fixer, huh? "Old Michael"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2nd post in 6 months...

Lech Walesa gave a speech at the United Nations where he said ( I am paraphrasing ).... In the future there will be great value in an economy of words.....

I too will be sampling the local brews in British Columbia...

...I too will be sampling the local brews in British Columbia...
Grrrrrrrr.

If they'd posted more notice, I coulda planned and ......

Maybe next year.

Have fun, Rich.

Great RR OM, I will be heading out that way this weekend!
Wear your mesh thong, Gregory. Gonna still be VERY hot here Saturday.

I understand the cooldown (into the high 80's) won't be happening until Sunday.

...I too will be sampling the local brews in British Columbia...
Grrrrrrrr.

If they'd posted more notice, I coulda planned and ......

Maybe next year.

Have fun, Rich.

Great RR OM, I will be heading out that way this weekend!

Sunday it is then... what say 4:30 am?

Thanks for the Thong alert OM (didn't think ya noticed, what with ya cozying up on the back of that Ohio livin, Harley Riding, friend o that sheep shanking fecker Bust, Andy at WFO) I may just head north outta here Sat Am and head south Sunday. Perhaps a RTE for the Central/North staters could be whipped up.

Greg

BTW, here's a map of Bucks Lake Road.
BucksLakeRd.jpg

IMG_0109XXXXX.jpg

Just a gorgeous road, huh?
Yup, in 2 weeks and I'll be all over it!

Thanks for the asphalt report OM!

OM - Always entertaining and informative, great pix too. ;)

That road (BLR) is a blast, very scenic too. Nice little loop ya did for the afternoon. I was on Hwy 70 from Chico back to Lake Almanor when I was up there NorCal, that is some nice scenic road on the Feather River. :yahoo:

Thanks for taking us along, and making me pine for those NorCal roads. :(

OM,
Buy a house or something like the rest of us. Then you wouldn't make me so jealous with all your free time and riding and such.

Nice pictures Eunuch Eunice.
God Damn It, ShinyPartsUp! How many times is Chuy going to say this and why can't you get it: We Irish do NOT fight with our Fellow Irishmen; that's what the fecking English are for!

Aye and Begorah Mick, have you forgotten the Battle of the Boyne, we screwed it up due to our infighting. Paddie, issue an apology to your Irish Cousin Old Michael! Right damn now!!!

OM,
Buy a house or something like the rest of us. Then you wouldn't make me so jealous with all your free time and riding and such.

Nice pictures Eunuch Eunice.
God Damn It, ShinyPartsUp! How many times is Chuy going to say this and why can't you get it: We Irish do NOT fight with our Fellow Irishmen; that's what the fecking English are for!

Aye and Begorah Mick, have you forgotten the Battle of the Boyne, we screwed it up due to our infighting. Paddie, issue an apology to your Irish Cousin Old Michael! Right damn now!!!
Tongue in cheek joshing is an old standbye Papa Chuy. :D