New trend in gear?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wfooshee

O, Woe is me!!
Reaction score
download.jpg

No need for sliders on the bike anymore. A new feature of this gear is built in sliders(or rollers if you will) that help you to bounce back up after you fall. They also allow you to take corners at crazy lean angles.

They're still in beta testing. That's why they have the Bambulance following. :rolleyes:

Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do, you know?
Yep. I adopted a kitten when I was 20 and far from home. I had to take it to the vet on my bike...so I stuffed the little kitty in my leather jacket and zipped up the sleeve vents and away I went.

In December.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that's stupid and unsafe, but I can't help smiling. At least he's wearing 'sensible' shoes. :D
Yeah I was shocked he wasn't in flip flops! It just a whole different world in the "Sunshine" state :lol:
Hey, no clue where this was, found the pic on another forum. Don't be dissin' my Sunshine State! :p :p :p

I hate to admit it, but I have done things that looked dumber for what I thought, but am sure were not, adequate reasons. Glad I came out of it okay, and am even more glad no one was around with a camera. I hope he got his truck back together okay.

Only one thought enters my mind when I see this....WHY??? :unsure:
Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do, you know?
+1

He does look silly and you know he can't be happy about it but at least he is doing something to get himself out of a bind. There are far too many people who would wait for someone else to fix their problems, motorcycle people are innovative and resourceful.

Maybe this is just his standard riding gear. He's protecting what he thinks is the most important parts - not his brain, obviously.