Newbie question

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mscott

Reaction score
Does a crowded elevator smell different to a midget?

No, really now, my question is...I did the Cdog(?) airbox mod today, So should I install the Wally Kilberg smoothness map, or in your opinion is there a better map. Stock exhaust, stock air filter(pretty clean) 11,000 miles, CO up 12 each.

Please advise oh masters of infinite wisdom...

Edited to add "Sorry Admin, I'll eventually get one in the right place the first time."

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thank you Palerider. I was't sure how it would do with the airbox mod, but Installed it anyway, and the bike runs great! Took it for a 600 miler this weekend and it performed flawlessly! AND it returned 43MPG!

As far as sesitivity to Johny80s remark, I wasnt't sure how to take him, and didn't want to go pissing him off. So, I just did what I thought was right and censored my first response...

I did send him a PM and told him to talk with Useless Pickles since he did a lot work with the airbox mod and a Power Commander. I did not think Wicked Webby (king of the airbox mod) used a PC when he did his mod.

You need to have thick skin around here. If you are offend easily go elsewhere, if not then stay and have some fun with us.

I did send him a PM and told him to talk with Useless Pickles since he did a lot work with the airbox mod and a Power Commander. I did not think Wicked Webby (king of the airbox mod) used a PC when he did his mod.
You need to have thick skin around here. If you are offend easily go elsewhere, if not then stay and have some fun with us.

I'm not easily offended, but you kinda left me thinking I might have offended you...And since I'm still pretty new around here I figured I'd better mind my manners. And thank you for the PM, I guess that makes you a "helpful ass" instead of just a regular one. :rolleyes:

Thanks fellas.

I'm not easily offended, but you kinda left me thinking I might have offended you...And since I'm still pretty new around here I figured I'd better mind my manners. And thank you for the PM, I guess that makes you a "helpful ass" instead of just a regular one. :rolleyes:

Thanks fellas.
That's me a helpful ass. You summed that up pretty well.