NewYearsDay 2016 Ride/drive/meet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm - scurvy bunch of derelicts on that list that I haven't seen in some time. Thinking then, that:

Ski pass is still dark until Monday, . . .

Wet golf course might require too much cursing for initiating a new year in the golf gods' good graces, . . .

With that many verrry old Mikes in the room, even my advancing senility won't keep me from getting someone's name right at this cluster f#&k, . . .

And even if it ain't of the rolling type, joining a Feejer cluster feck seems a most appropriate way to remember Papa Chuy as we survivors wander into 2016.

So, IF I can separate the Feejer from the pile of construction materials in the garage and it will awaken from hibernation, I'm IN. Maybe I better find the heated jacket and connectors, too. Don't need a seat, and can get by without eating. Coffee, OTOH . . . .

BTW, should I look for other FJRs in the parking lot, or is it just gonna be full of Wingabagos, Buicks and Spyders?

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW, should I look for other FJRs in the parking lot, or is it just gonna be full of Wingabagos, Buicks and Spyders?
Oooohh !! Low blow Rich
rolleyes.gif
.. lol

Definitely wingabagos and Spyders and Buicks, oh my.
Yep. Say it with me, Mark: "abomination!" :rolleyes:
This recent development sure screws with the rules about who we're supposed to wave to and who we are to shun. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely wingabagos and Spyders and Buicks, oh my.
Yep. Say it with me, Mark: "abomination!"
rolleyes.gif

This recent development sure screws with the rules about who we're supposed to wave to and who we are to shun.
laugh.png
I already noticed my "wave backs" are down 75% :-(.... Screw 'em, friggin' 2 wheeled hooligans
rolleyes.gif

We'll be arriving in this: (our FJR with mud grips & outriggers)

HerCrkRd_zpse1532975.jpg

Although we're now "required" to wave at passing Jeeps, we still wave at FJR riders, sometimes at the peril of spilling my coffee.
tonguesmiley.gif
See ya'll tomorrow!

Well... @$!@$!!

Some family commitments came up for New Year's Day unfortunately, so I'm out!

Ride Safe and post up some pictures so I can see what I missed.

Happy New Year,

Mr. BR

Wish I was going to be there again this year. Don't take roads with sharp curve homes if you have a noob following.

Yinz guys have a great new year. Stay safe.

Back home at mah mountain compound.

Thanks fer have'in (Tolerating) me RogDeb, it wuz great meet'in you two. And the rest of you suckas!

I waited, 'n waited, fer Wheaton to show up, but he never did.
cry.gif

That wuz sum good chow, can't wait fer the next one.
wink.png

Back home at mah mountain compound.Thanks fer have'in (Tolerating) me RogDeb, it wuz great meet'in you two. And the rest of you suckas!

I waited, 'n waited, fer Wheaton to show up, but he never did. :cry:

That wuz sum good chow, can't wait fer the next one. ;)
I texted Bug then went for a shorter ride in SC with Griff instead. But it is possible I will visit the west coast this summer.

Thanks fer have'in (Tolerating) me RogDeb, it wuz great meet'in you two. And the rest of you suckas!

cry.gif

wink.png
I texted Bug then went for a shorter ride in SC with Griff instead. But it is possible I will visit the west coast this summer.
You better show up out here this summer or we may have to send out a search party (I wish).

Banjo boy cleaned up right nicely, glad you joined us today.

Thank you all for a nice day. Short easy ride up and down 65, but it was good to get out of the house. Nice meeting old friends and making some new ones. I look forward to the next gathering.

John

Great to see everyone and special thanks goes out to Rich for bringing his purdy 05' with that awesome Muzzy 4-1 pipe. Lusting has started all over again! Thanks to Deb/Rog for the leg work setting this up, but it was awfully quiet without Marky Mark & OM. They probably took out early for a ride and forgot about their scheduled appearance. :p

cry.gif

wink.png
You better show up out here this summer or we may have to send out a search party (I wish).

Banjo boy cleaned up right nicely, glad you joined us today.
Glad I made it finally! Dun grew mah hair out, 'n fixed mah teef just fer this gig.
kiss.gif