• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

No Longer FS - 2014 Super Tenere ES, Denver

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBound

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Matte Gray 2014 Yamaha Super Tenere ES. Yamaha upgraded numerous components for 2014, including a redesigned, quieter clutch basket and slightly stronger engine. The bike comes with the black factory top- and side-cases, with a passenger backrest attached to the front of the top case, and an improved pillion seat courtesy of Seat Concepts.

S10-LovelandPass2m_zpss2ojuif1.jpg

I bought the bike new in January, 2015 and have put 17,300 miles on it since. It's in excellent condition and has been totally reliable... like most Yamahas. Vickery Yamaha and I have shared maintenance duties, including semi-synthetic oil changes every 4,000 miles.

Among the bike's features:

- Electronic suspension (push-button adjustment of rear preload while stationary, and front/rear damping at any time; if you ride about 50/50 solo/two-up this is a godsend).

- Electronic cruise control (the real deal, with set/resume/accel/coast functions on the left switch cluster).

- ABS and three-mode traction control.

- Heated grips (with user-customizable hi/medium/low settings).

- Clean, low-maintenance shaft drive.

- 6.1 gallon fuel tank.

- Height-adjustable seat.

- LED turn signals and brake lights.

This bike is currently wearing street tires (PR4s), so if you plan on taking it on anything more gnarly than gravel or well-graded dirt roads, you will want to spoon on some more aggressive rubber.

This is a fantastically comfortable bike for long days in the saddle. (I've done 1,530 miles in under 23 hours on this bike.) It handles twisty tarmac superbly, and the long-travel suspension really soaks up bumps, yet does so without compromising handling. Amazing.

Tankbag pictured not included.

I'm asking $11,840. Please contact me with any questions. Thanks!

Price reduced ...now $11,440. Truly an outstanding, versatile bike, and superb for Iron Butt exploits. Come and get it, before I trade it in...

Latest posts