NorCal New Years

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madmike2

Shtirrenuppenmeister
Reaction score
There is another thread about our NorCal New Years Ride: Linked Here.

We had some surprise visitors guests. I left my camera on the bike and went out to get it. Guess who came driving up to Brookfields?

The TROUBLESOME TWOSOME, Barb and Tyler!

BarbTylerNewYears001.jpg

They came into the restaurant and made themselves welcome.

Here are gfran, Mrs. Hycle, Hycle (trying to get fresh with Ms. Tyler), Flying Junior and Judy:

BarbTylerNewYears003.jpg

"Yummmmm....breakfast, we like Eggs Benedict!"

BarbTylerNewYears004.jpg

After leaving the restaurant and heading to Auburn we got separated in traffic. Since we couldn't find the Starbuck's (It had closed and the building was empty) I was afraid we'd lost the ladies.

Not to worry, they must have seen the bikes parked behind the NOT Starbuck's building:

BarbTylerNewYears005.jpg

The other thread shows the roads we were on. I "lost them" someplace near Auburn. They missed the pit stop and I didn't know where they'd gone. I rode down to Sacramento with the Hycles and I headed South for Elk Grove. When I pulled up to my house, look what I saw:

BarbTylerNewYears007.jpg

They'd pulled over to put the top up because of the rain storm and just drove down the hill.

I suppose one should be more careful who one mails thing to....they new my address and invited themselves. Then the conversation drifted toward me taking them to dinner. Huh? :rolleyes:

[SIZE=8pt]Continued on next page.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh...no pictures of our dinner. Sorry, you'll have to use your imagination.

When we got home they started cooing about my guest room.

"Hmmmmm," says I, "You'll have to share with the bears."

In unison, "We're used to bears, we are members of the FJR Forum and that's populated by animals!"

"Okay, then, the guest room is yours."

Here they are making friends after laying out their night clothes:

BarbTylerNewYears008.jpg

I thought they were calming the bears.....evidently they were taming the bears!

BarbTylerNewYears010.jpg

Uhm....er....I closed the door and walked away. I didn't and don't want to know more.

T-M-I!

In the morning the girls took off to do some shopping. Who knew? When they returned they wanted me to show them some of the delta roads on their way back to the bay area. We headed West from Elk Grove and ended up in Hood on the river highway.

Beautiful downtown Hood:

BarbTylerNewYears012.jpg

From there we turned South and headed for Courtland. The ladies turned off to look at the river:

BarbTylerNewYears013.jpg

It looks like Ty is explaining the farmland to Barb.

Who really knows what that conversation was?

BarbTylerNewYears015.jpg

We came to the Courtland draw bridge:

BarbTylerNewYears019.jpg

The "girls" HAD to stop and watch the river and the boats:

BarbTylerNewYears021.jpg

We crossed the river and continued South.

Continued....

Heading South down the levee we passed miles of grapevines:

BarbTylerNewYears023.jpg

And passed a few cute little river homes:

BarbTylerNewYears026.jpg

The girls stopped to look at Walnut Grove. Barb reminded me that she'd had pizza with us over there last year.

Silly me, I'd almost forgotten!

BarbTylerNewYears027.jpg

We came upon a little farm with some interesting livestock. I took a picture just for Bustanut Joker:

Uhm...plenty of "options", Barry. :unsure:

BarbTylerNewYears028.jpg

They also had a rather interesting front yard:

BarbTylerNewYears031.jpg

We headed for the thriving metropolis river town of Isleton. Here's the bridge:

BarbTylerNewYears032.jpg

Ty said they were going to head to the Bay area and I suppose her place. They said their farewells and with a wave, they were off: :bye2:

BarbTylerNewYears035.jpg

Who knows where they'll end up next and what trouble they might cause.

awe, that bear is so cute, and he knew I love to cuddle!

:wub:

mike, your playing with dolls is disturbing me, just a little.

But BWAAAAAAAH! :clapping:

Barb and Tyler, I like your corvette better. You getting into the Green movement too?

erm, I have to ask Barb and Tyler, :blush2: well, ummm, just wondering.... any home movies with the bears available for viewing?

I AM that good
J'es sayin' ;)
Not that I ever doubted that, but...........

.....Oh my! :blush2:

When you're hot...you're HAWT! :wubsmiley:

erm, I have to ask Barb and Tyler, :blush2: well, ummm, just wondering.... any home movies with the bears available for viewing?
Those would be MY home movies.....aaaannndddd......

...trust me, you CANNOT afford them. They're priceless! :rockwoot:

Those would be MY home movies.....aaaannndddd......

...trust me, you CANNOT afford them. They're priceless! :rockwoot:
I'm reckoning they fall under the category: "If you have to ask the price, you can't afford it."

Any chance of a group buy, then? There is power in numbers, like 36-22-36....

Like other places, What happens in the Bear or bare room stays there. You have to experience the Bear room to understand. :rolleyes:

Did Tyler and barb do something with their hair? Definitely a different look....hot...but different.

Yep, barb and Tyler are always hot! :clapping:

MadMike, you've gone down the street and turned the corner, haven't you?
Michael, I went "around the bend" years ago. :crazy:

I'm kind of surprised but you're kind of slow on the uptake, aren't you. :headbonk:

I guess you really are "old". :dntknw:

I AM that goodJ'es sayin' ;)
And when you're bad you're REALLY good! :man_in_love:

Er....uhm....so SPU says.... :innocent:

[SIZE=8pt]OMG....Ty hasn't yet seen this and responded. :dribble: [/SIZE]

That's okay, it's worth it.

This was fun mm :) And looks as though you may have had a fair bit of fun putting it together !?

I'm just trying to imagine the looks he got at the toy store. And I'd be suprised if the local LEO's don't have him on a watch list. B)

I'm just trying to imagine the looks he got at the toy store. And I'd be suprised if the local LEO's don't have him on a watch list. B)
Since I'm a single father of a daughter, now grown, I've learned to NOT worry about what toy store (or clothing store, drug store, whatever store) clerks think. :no2:

I do sometimes worry about what other supposedly grown men think and how their imaginations work! :eek: [SIZE=8pt]Like...Old Michael.[/SIZE] Besides, I'm very aware of my own perversions and proclivities, which ones I control and others I enjoy. :blink:

Hey...if the LEOs are watching me, they're leaving other folks alone. It's a good thing!

This was fun mm :) And looks as though you may have had a fair bit of fun putting it together !?
Thanks, Mary Ellen, it was fun on a couple of levels. Fun planning, fun preparing, fun posting and fun thinking and reading how others and the "real" subjects react. :D

One learns to enjoy life's simple pleasures. :yes2:

That's no fantasy...they ARE hot. :)
They are very nice looking...that coming from a happily married every man who appreciates beauty.
Mark, I "fixed it". Better?