Now THIS Honda I can get on board with!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the looks, but would never own one. That's just not functional. I can't imagine it being comfortable or even usable in a corner...

I like the looks, but would never own one. That's just not functional. I can't imagine it being comfortable or even usable in a corner...
It has air adjustable suspension. You pump it up to ride it (at which point it raises 6 inches from what the picture is at) and lower it to show it off. I would just hope that if something like that was built it'd have some sort of power adjustable suspension.

Alexi

Guys, Honda did not build this bike - a custom bike builder did. And yes it was at the Long Beach show. Quite a few manufacturers displayed custom modifications of their bikes at their booths but they're obviously not build by the companies themselves.

I would just hope that if something like that was built it'd have some sort of power adjustable suspension.
OK, now I've got the mental picture of some poor bastard next to it with a bicycle pump, so he can go for a ride...

I would just hope that if something like that was built it'd have some sort of power adjustable suspension.
OK, now I've got the mental picture of some poor bastard next to it with a bicycle pump, so he can go for a ride...
Just make sure you're the LAST one to leave the bike-night.
Alexi

(just had a vision of a group of people who all know each other at bike night cause they wait for everyone to leave and then start pumping up their suspension)