OldJeeps trailer build

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, nice work, very innovative.
Not entirely innovated. I kinda copied a prototype that Pasq had been promoting for years. They are finally starting to produce their trailers, although they have changed quite a bit since their original idea. Their setup is pretty cool (and really expensive - $6-7K) and their hitch setup is crazy bulky.

https://www.pasqadventure.com/

Thinking of one of these.
Don't think they would work on the FJR but on the Super Tenere they will.
No reason it wouldn't work functionally on FJR. My hitch attaches via a "skewer" partially. The FJR axle is hollow. My issue with that trailer is it is meant for off road and there is no way I would run that tire/axle system at sustained highway speeds.

Nice build. Man, that in primer picture was messing with my eyes a bit until I cocked my head a bit and realized it was upside down!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now you got me jalous. wish i was that handy . my total and sincere respect

The tire is a 14x2.75 rated for 90mph. I haven't found any tires for my Bushtec rated for anything higher! As far as the Skewer just don't think it would work with my Remus cans as my axle has put a dent in them already.

The tire is a 14x2.75 rated for 90mph. I haven't found any tires for my Bushtec rated for anything higher! As far as the Skewer just don't think it would work with my Remus cans as my axle has put a dent in them already.
I definitely have dents in my mufflers too from the spools and hitch. I took a hammer and clearanced them some more