One Way ride from SoCAL to AZ

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pegscraper

Mr. Photog
Reaction score
Sorry, this "get out of SoCAL" ride has already taken place. MsNASCAR and I are now planted in Prescott, AZ. I told work to stick it and will soon be a free agent (consulting for former employer & others). I will be busy unboxing, drawing up plans for new abode, consulting, riding, riding and more riding. Please stay tuned for latest developments.

Thx Don, we will take you up on this offer sometime after the Phoenix NASCAR race on Nov 10th. Jacquie scored garage passes again with her connections and we are still buried under moving boxes. I'm also setting up drafting consulting services so my retirement time will be limited in about a couple weeks when I should be running full speed. Let's connect and delegate some quality ride time. This last weekend ride we did up 89A through Jerome and up Oak Creek Canyon past Sedona was awesome with the last of the fall colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ed - We'll miss you and Jacquie! Especially those killer brownies on the local rides.

You two enjoy your new digs, ride safe and we'll catch up another time. :)