• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Parts for 2016ES

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EddyRascal

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all. I have what is left from my 2016 FJR1300ES after I found a steel gate a year and a half ago. The front end is gone but it still has a lot of good parts. The engine is still in good shape with about 20k miles and I just had the transmission recall work done by my local dealer after the accident. I have the saddlebags that were damaged in the accident, but I have done a repair on the mounting hooks and used them for several months before the new bags for my 2022 came in. One does have serious cosmetic damage and is a little tricky to get open, but they work and I will sell fairly cheap as long as the buyer covers shipping. Let me know what you need and I will see if I still have it and will send you pics of the parts and what I need for it. I will be shipping from Bellingham, WA (98226).

Hello all. I have what is left from my 2016 FJR1300ES after I found a steel gate a year and a half ago. The front end is gone but it still has a lot of good parts. The engine is still in good shape with about 20k miles and I just had the transmission recall work done by my local dealer after the accident. I have the saddlebags that were damaged in the accident, but I have done a repair on the mounting hooks and used them for several months before the new bags for my 2022 came in. One does have serious cosmetic damage and is a little tricky to get open, but they work and I will sell fairly cheap as long as the buyer covers shipping. Let me know what you need and I will see if I still have it and will send you pics of the parts and what I need for it. I will be shipping from Bellingham, WA (98226).
I'm very interested in the entire bike!....... PM me a price please?
TIA

I'm very interested in the entire bike!....... PM me a price please?
TIA

I have already sold off several parts and the bike is entirely disassembled. I would probably need to get about $2000 out of it plus shipping, but I have someone who has already requested a price on the engine. If he doesn't take it and you are still interested, we can try to work out something.

Last edited:
is the rear fender intack and wou;d those piece fit a 2020. The plastics should be the same I think?

Attachments

• rear fender.png
    rear fender.png
    392 KB · Views: 0
I do have the rear wheel, but am not sure I want to get rid of it yet. That was one of the parts I was considering keeping. I imagine that sending it coast to coast would not be cheap in addition to what I would want to get out of it. I am not sure what I would want yet though. it currently is complete with a Michelin tire and brake rotor. Can you give me a couple days to think about it?

Do you have a Arm, Relay 1MD-2217A-00-00 ?
I am in Australia and will pay shipping if it is available. Thanks

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-06-08 at 08.29.12.png
    Screen Shot 2024-06-08 at 08.29.12.png
    70.6 KB · Views: 0
First, sorry you lost the bike, but glad you're OK.

If available, I'm interested in the foot shifter and brake pedals. Thinking of modding some for the Murphy lowering pegs..

Thanks!

-d

If my memory serves me correctly, I believe the shifter was in good condition with some wear on the rubber, but the brake pedal did have a slight bend that is probably correctable. I will take a look when I am in the garage tomorrow.

Long thread.since it’s still going, I have been looking hard for a glove/storage box and cover, by any chance do you have it?

Thanks
I believe I have one in fair condition. Everything you can see of it when it is installed is good, but I believe one of the mounting tabs is damaged. I will take a look tonight when I am in my garage getting ready for my run to California in a couple days.

I believe I have one in fair condition. Everything you can see of it when it is installed is good, but I believe one of the mounting tabs is damaged. I will take a look tonight when I am in my garage getting ready for my run to California in a couple days.
Where will you go to in CA? Close by San Diego possibly?
Dan

I will only be going as far South as Ferndale and Loomis Ranger Station, then back up to the Happy Camp Bigfoot Statue before I go back into Oregon as part of the PNW Grand Tour. I found the glovebox and it is missing one of the 3 mounting tabs completely. It probably wouldn't be that hard to fabricate something to replace the missing mount though. I will send pics soon.