• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Passenger footpegs lowers&heat shields

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did a little research. There seems to be "some" difference between Gen I and Gen II heat shields. The lowering link is the same. Any idea what that difference might be? I'm a little concerned with it since I'm sporting an '05 and your saying these came off a Gen II.

Just did a little research. There seems to be "some" difference between Gen I and Gen II heat shields. The lowering link is the same. Any idea what that difference might be? I'm a little concerned with it since I'm sporting an '05 and your saying these came off a Gen II.
Well....Im not sure. Same engine and exhaust. Unless the subframe is different or the distance. Should fit in my opinion.

If Tree Doc changes his mind I am interested.

BitS,

Jump in there and get these. I really want them but I have been told there IS a difference between Gen I and Gen II on the Heat Shields so it wouldn't be a wise-buy on my part. I'll just have to buy new.

Thanks Tree Doc. You have made a tall woman a happy camper!

Ekms377 you have paypal!

If Tree Doc changes his mind I am interested.

BitS,

Jump in there and get these. I really want them but I have been told there IS a difference between Gen I and Gen II on the Heat Shields so it wouldn't be a wise-buy on my part. I'll just have to buy new.

Thanks Tree Doc. You have made a tall woman a happy camper!

Ekms377 you have paypal!
BackintheSaddle.....got the payment. Will mail out on Wednesday or Thursday!! Thx guys!