Possible ride idea

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pnkrkr4lif

Reaction score
*testing the water* Because of having some staples in my head for the last week or so I haven't been on the bike. Supposed to be getting the staples removed this weekend and I'm getting a little cabin fever from not riding. I'm thinking on Sunday going for a ride around the Olympic Peninsula over here in the PNW, should be around 300-350 miles. Weather looks like it will be kind of bi-polar that day. Just seeing if any of you fine people are free that day, I'm still not 100% about going. Mostly depends on how the head feels after the staples get removed.

*testing the water* Because of having some staples in my head for the last week or so I haven't been on the bike. Supposed to be getting the staples removed this weekend and I'm getting a little cabin fever from not riding. I'm thinking on Sunday going for a ride around the Olympic Peninsula over here in the PNW, should be around 300-350 miles. Weather looks like it will be kind of bi-polar that day. Just seeing if any of you fine people are free that day, I'm still not 100% about going. Mostly depends on how the head feels after the staples get removed.
Ive been wanting to do this ride all summer. If weather holds, Im in.

What area do you live? I'm over on the kitsap penn. Probably be somewhat an early start.... Probably take 112 to neah Bay for lunch then back down 113 to 101 by forks then continue around counter-clockwise. Or just take 101 all the way around

Im on Vancouver Is. I would be getting a room somewhere Sat. night if I came. Haven't had much chance to look into it yet.

Would love to join in, but I can't Sunday.

I'm fortunate because the weather is lovely for the two days I'm here (today and tomorrow) and I'm already on the LB peninsula.

Time for another cuppa, suit up and go play!

So you would come over on the Coho to port angeles? I'm not 100% that I can even go yet, I get my staples pulled out this weekend and I'm hoping I can put my helmet on

Leaving from the kitsap penn most likely by 0730. Also, after a milage recalculation it will be a 400+ mile ride