Posting Photos before 2022

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RSnooutlet.jpg

LSinstalledNOoutlet12_zpsd3744b58.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
test multiple photo's

P3240006-L.jpg

P3240009-L.jpg

I got two photo's here in a convoluted way. when I intially put a photo in I can't add another one when I try to right click on the lower right corner of the photo. It doesn't drop down to a space to insert another image. This time I had to submit it then go a back and edit. Pretty weird. And of course I still don't have spell check.

test multiple photo's...

I got two photo's here in a convoluted way. when I intially put a photo in I can't add another one when I try to right click on the lower right corner of the photo. It doesn't drop down to a space to insert another image. This time I had to submit it then go a back and edit. Pretty weird. And of course I still don't have spell check.
After putting in the first picture try using Ctrl-End (assuming you're using a Windoze computer) to take the curser to the end of the edit space, press RETURN a couple to times to create space between pictures, then put in the next picture.

Wel It doesn't work (ctrl-end) I can enter at the top but not at the bottom. I can just enter any contributions I have backwards- bottom to top

I'll try ctrl-end

Dan%20leg-L.jpg

The link you're using contains a whole bunch of formatting and size information which is not needed. You need a link that is just a path to the image file. Some sites call it a direct link, Picasaweb call it Image only (no link), others might call it something else. If the URL doesn't end with .jpg then it's the wrong link.

I see the "links to share" option on the photobucket website but when I copy and past I only get the above? I don't get it.

I see the "links to share" option on the photobucket website but when I copy and past I only get the above? I don't get it.
First, what are you using for a web browser? Since the last reincarnation of the Forum posting pictures has become sensitive to the users operating system and web browser. One of the easier to use browsers with the revamped and more secure (but not necessarily better) Forum is Fire Fox. Others will be along to talk about other browsers that work good like Chrome. Microsoft Explorer = ungood.

In Fire Fox I just click the Direct Link which copies the URL, then in the Forum I click on the picture icon and paste the link.

BikePhoto_zps8509aa1e.jpg

There are a number of other ways to do the deed but this way is the easiest and most straight forward.

Maybe this will work. I was missing the click on the picture icon part.

image_zps9ce030cf.jpg

Picture of my PAIR crap ripped out!!

Some things to make it a little easier with PhotoBucket:

- over on the right in the 'links to share this album' you'll see 'update link options'. There's several things here I changed:

a) uncheck 'link back to album'. This way just your photo is posted not the link to the entire album. That is of course you want everyone everywhere to see your entire album.

2) in the 'links' section, since I use only img code info for posting, I unchecked everything there except 'IMG Code' and checked 'turn on easy linking mode'. Now the img code shows up with the thumbnail pic in my album so no additional clicking/waiting is necessary to copy it. If you leave other types of links checked for other uses they too will show up automatically with the album thumbnail pic.

c) I chose to 'sort all albums the same way' at the top of the list just so all my albums are sorted the same way but if you'd like you can change these settings for each album.

Hope this helps!

DSCN2225.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.