Prayers for MadMike2 to heal up quickly

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heal up fast Mike, And quit doing that Crash Test Dummie stuff...... We have Odot to do that for us... <_<

Therefore he is in good spirits -- deranged -- but in good spirits.

So your saying He's pretty much normal ??????????

Get well soon Buddy.

Heal well & fast Mike. It sucks hearing about your crash but I'm glad you're still alive to tell lies stories in the "dungeon".

When your head is clear, take a moment to thank your guardian angel.

Just read the news: Sending wishes for a speedy recovery. I know that we live close by so if there is anything I can do just let me know.

Karen

That totaly sucks Mike. I didn't sell you the dam thing so you could hurt yourself. Heal fast my freind and when you are ready to fix the bike I will help all I can and I do have some spare panniers. :angry2:

Mike, I don't know what to say. This is not good news!

God bless and heal you. Prayers are flowing from all your friends.

I will be over to see what I can do to help.

LC

Sorry to here you went down, Mike, but glad you could get back up (so to speak)! Healing up can take a real bite out of your riding season :) . Personally, I think it's because he never seemed to leave the underground parking at WFO6 except for the banquet. Probably still disoriented from the CO & lack of sunlight... Here's to hoping your body thinks it's young enough to heal quickly!

James

Dang it! I always hate to hear of someone going down on a bike...and, especially, hate to hear of a fellow FJR pilot going down.

Rest up. Heal well. Ride on.

And, to the rest of ya's...let's all be safe out there!

Heal up there Mike! :dribble:

Sorry to hear of your misfortune but GLAD it is not worse than it is. :clapping: :clapping:

Prayers and best wishes from Wheaton!!