Radguard Update Repeated Here....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HondaCBX6

Reaction score
If you haven't seen this (which I am sure most of you have)........

Here is a link to my Radiator guard that I am manufacturing. The first batch (which is already spoken for BTW) should be finished this Thurday 7/14/05. But I will need to make more to fulfill the committment. It is still not too late to let me know that you may want one.

E-mail me if interested. I will send you the particulars and put you on my list.

John(dot)Mortensen(AT)Comcast(dot)net

https://www.fjrowners.ws/discus/messages/27/36882.html

:eek:

How the heck did John ever get the Department of Transportation, and Automatic Transmission into his e-mail address ?

He must be some kind of real-connected dude !!

Must have new radiator guard !!!

:eek:
How the heck did John ever get the Department of Transportation, and Automatic Transmission into his e-mail address ?

He must be some kind of real-connected dude !!

Must have new radiator guard !!!
You don't know how well connected... he got "Department of Transportation" TWICE! :bleh:

Huh??

Why can't you just say, [email protected] ??

That way if someone wanted to e-mail you, they could just highlight it, copy it, and paste it to send an e-mail. I must be missing something.

I have seen it done this way before and it baffles me all to hell. :(

fjrinbc, he probably wrote it that way so that automatic software that looks for e-mail addresses on the web wouldn't automatically pick it up & add it to their junk mailing lists. Many of the folks on the forums write it that way so valid communication is possible but the software doesn't pick it up. I suggest editing your comment to remove his e-mail address.

Last edited by a moderator:
What RonBB said. Although security is getting better with these boards I still get spammed.

You can just copy and paste it into an e-mail address line. You just need to replace the words with the corisponding symbols. Not too hard with these new fangle keyboards...... :eek: )

John

And yes I got your e-mails if you sent something and it didn't bounce back. I just got back from CFO and I am SHOT! I will get back to everyone tomorrow.

John