• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Remus Revolution Carbon Fiber Ovals for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haironfire

Reaction score
Up for sale is a pair of Remus Revolution Oval Carbon Fiber mufflers and mid-pipes with about 2k on them The bike was stored in my garage in Florida and under cover. The Remus are a simple swap out for the factory cans. They shave over 20 lbs in weight.

I never removed the baffles and they are still in the cans as delivered, as I found the sound and off throttle rumble to be perfect.

IIRC they were just under $1,000, and I bought them new. I have traded the bike. These are in "as new" condition.

$775 + $35 shipping and insurance

Please pm me for pix, w/ questions or for my phone #. Sorry no pix; I couldn't see how to attach pix from my computer.

Gary

Florida

The connector pipes are included w/ the mufflers. Cans will fit other bikes like the ST1300 and some BMWs like the new K1600.

Thanks, Chris and LAF, for the offers, but I need to do better.

Correction to listing: The pipes have less than 1,000 miles on them and are a little over one year old. Virtually perfect.

Hey no worries. I just offered. I personally will not pay almost what I can buy them new untouched. As a rule 50 cents on a dollar on a used item off a bike is what the going rate is. I know there are exceptions.

Good luck on the sale.

I will live with my Two Brothers for a little longer.

Thanks, Chris and LAF, for the offers, but I need to do better. Correction to listing: The pipes have less than 1,000 miles on them and are a little over one year old. Virtually perfect.
OK - let me know if you change your mind . . .

Hey, Hey. Dropping price to $725 for the forum.

Up for sale is a pair of Remus Revolution Oval Carbon Fiber mufflers and mid-pipes with about 1k on them. On bike a little over a year, and stored in my garage in Florida and under cover. The Remus are a simple swap-out for the factory cans. They shave over 20 lbs in weight.
I never removed the baffles and they are still in the cans as delivered, as I found the sound and off throttle rumble to be perfect.

IIRC they were just under $1,000, and I bought them new. I have traded the bike. These are in "as new" condition.

PRICE REDUCTION to $725 $725 + $35 shipping and insurance

Please pm me for pix, w/ questions or for my phone #. Sorry no pix; I couldn't see how to attach pix from my computer.

Gary

Florida

author="LAF"ok my last offer.

650 and you ship them to me at 17109
When you get something to replace those TB cans, PM me. We'll make a deal. I'm seriously looking for a set.
My friend I got you covered, they will be yours if I can make a deal here. As you see I have been trying pretty hard to come to a mutual agreement. Tough room! But as I said last offer, so either 3 of us smile, or 2 of us just grin and bear it.

Ohh and Haironfire today is my 56th Birthday so you could really make me happy I am getting really old :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts