Renting a Harley...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gun,Is this Marine that you work with, part of the "Don't ask, Don't tell" division of the marines?

883's are for Queers. :blink:

Sportster 1200's are for Manly Queers and Women. :rolleyes:

The rest are for Men, Dikes, and Women who know how to ride! :glare:
I think so. I mean after all, he DID purchase a Skirtster 883.

Gun,Is this Marine that you work with, part of the "Don't ask, Don't tell" division of the marines?

883's are for Queers. :blink:

Sportster 1200's are for Manly Queers and Women. :rolleyes:

The rest are for Men, Dikes, and Women who know how to ride! :glare:
I think so. I mean after all, he DID purchase a Skirtster 883.
I thought you were talking about HD rentals?...not queer (gay) marines? :unsure: .....

I know I'm inviting flames with this thread, but here goes. Given a choice between a Road King, and a full dresser Ultra Classic, which should I choose? I'm partial to the Road King myself.
Flame away...
My favorite Harleys are the Sportsters (my favorite bike is still my first, a 92 Sportster 883 Hugger) but given the choice between those two I'd take the Road King. I like the ElectraGlides, very comfy ride - but the Ultra just has too much "extra" all over it. I prefer 'em stripped down. 'Course the radio on the Ultra is a nice feature :yahoo:

In 05 there was 2 bikes i was going after the fjr or the harley . Went to visit my freind in florida and rented the heritage softail for 2 days put around 600 miles on it and i was glad i rented it because in n.y there are no test rides . today i ride a fjr and saved 7k

Last edited by a moderator: