Ride to Ft. Bragg and Fortuna

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on my dual-sport Thursday through Sunday on the Lost Coast. Chilly in the mornings with some fog, but the afternoons were really nice. I came soooo close to turning onto 36 from 101 on the way home. But I want to ride that road the first time on the FJR and I needed to get home. Looks like it was a great ride with good peeps.

I was on my dual-sport Thursday through Sunday on the Lost Coast. Chilly in the mornings with some fog, but the afternoons were really nice. I came soooo close to turning onto 36 from 101 on the way home. But I want to ride that road the first time on the FJR and I needed to get home. Looks like it was a great ride with good peeps.

I was on my dual-sport Thursday through Sunday on the Lost Coast. Chilly in the mornings with some fog, but the afternoons were really nice. I came soooo close to turning onto 36 from 101 on the way home. But I want to ride that road the first time on the FJR and I needed to get home. Looks like it was a great ride with good peeps.[/quote
Good peeps is important but knowing what I know now, I'd ride Hwy 36 on a schwinn before I'd simply pass up the opportunity.
Don't let another opportunity pass you by.

Mark.

P.S. Thanks for a wonderful time peeps....you know who you are.

Boys, we must do this again very soon before we start dying off .....like the fecking Beatles.

(No, I'm NOT Ringo.)

biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator: