• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Riverside Motorsports - Somerville Massachusetts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffrey

Reaction score
Hello All,

I just got off the phone with a friend of mine that owns Riverside Motorsports in Somerville Mass. Their website is Riversidemoto.com. He informed me that he has a huge inventory of Yamaha's, Ducati's, Triumph's, and Kawasaki's. He is looking to move all is inventory....FAST! If you want a great deal give him or I a call, and you will get a phenomenal deal. He informed me that shipping wouldn't be an issue so it doesn't matter where you live. His name is Carlo and he can be reached at 617-628-6400 or you can reach me (Jeffrey) at 617-797-0054. Thanks and hopefully you'll act on this!!! Oh, yeah...you need to mention the MEME event!!

Thanks,

Jeffrey

Doesn't sound like much of an FJR vendor offer to me....sounds more like a shameless plug for Riverside Motorsports :glare:

Next time your thinking of FJR vendor offers, maybe think along the lines of SportBikeEffects or Gary McCoy instead.

Doesn't sound like much of an FJR vendor offer to me....sounds more like a shameless plug for Riverside Motorsports :glare:
Next time your thinking of FJR vendor offers, maybe think along the lines of SportBikeEffects or Gary McCoy instead.
Axeman,

Maybe I listed this in the wrong section. I am just a fellow FJR rider and fan, and have a very good friend that is in the business that has been very, very good to me. Riverside is more into moving motorcycles than motorcycle accessories. Anyway, if anyone is interested in a new bike (I'm definatly not talking about parts or accessories)..whether it be a Yamaha, Ducati, Kawasaki or Triumph give him a ring and I'm sure he'll have the best deal. I'm just trying to pass on a great opportunity to my fellow FJR family. Shop wherever you want.....but if you want a rare opportunity call Riverside. Plug or not....I consider it watching each other's back!!

Last edited by a moderator: