Road Rage in San Diego

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRBluesman

Some call me... The STIG!
Reaction score
Forgive me if this is a duplicate post I did due diligence search and found nothing on the forum search or via Google.

Everyone think about your actions before some idiot tries to do the same.

This is so sad and flat out MURDER!

https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Video-Motorcycle-Road-Rage-Death-Navy-Sailor-San-Diego-305681651.html

****Update 6/3/15

This chick has issues, serious anger issues. I hope you like four very close walls because that's all you'll see for most of the rest of your life!

https://gma.yahoo.com/woman-charged-murder-us-navy-sailors-traffic-death-132048512--abc-news-topstories.html

Last edited by a moderator:
The girl's mother said she was so close, because she was trying to get his plate number. Riiight.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out in the courts.

That charge is murder, and that is appropriate. Intent will be tough to prove, and I predict a plea.

Here's a phrase I try to remember when I'm out riding: "Whom the gods wish to destroy, they first make angry."

Another phrase I try to keep in mind is, "Never make a permanent decision on a temporary state of mind." And anger is a temporary state of mind.

Condolences to the rider and his family. A very unfortunate, permanent outcome to a very temporary and unnecessary few-minute event.

What I find disconcerting is that, on a motorcycle, he was not able to get away from the driver who went berserk. Must not have been very dense traffic at the time, or he let his guard down like in the incident in my hood a couple years ago.

Actions have consequences.
Except on the Internets.
Unfortunately, too many people have lost sight of the fact that actions have consequences, and that each of us is responsible for our actions and the consequences of our actions.

It is refreshing to see that this driver has been charged with murder rather than some traffic violation.

News reports say the motorcyclist kicked her car. In another instance, a motorcyclist yells at a guy using his cell phone who shortly thereafter sideswipes him off his bike. So here's the thing; we can be our own worst enemy out on the roads. Drivers' behavior can be bad enough out there but you never know what a confrontation where lead. As we've seen, it can be fatal and then it doesn't matter who started it or why for the deceased. Let aggressive drivers go. Don't yell at drivers. If you feel the need, then call 911. Does your state allow citizens to swear out traffic citations like Oregon, then maybe you should do that instead.

https://lanesplitter.jalopnik.com/motorcyclists-please-stop-being-sanctimonious-assholes-1709390920

It's a YouTube generation phenomenon; another big benefit of the ubiquity of inexpensive video cameras.

Now, in addition to generating a glut of lame ass ride videos (that nobody really wants to watch), you can also upload your video exploits berating and assaulting other drivers for perceived traffic infractions.

I'm moving to the woods somewhere.

I'm just glad I live in a state where drivers are safe and courteous to each other and we all just get along.
no.gif
I don't care for riding Metro area freeways. But, he didn't have to die over a traffic issue whatever their individual involvement was.

Our society is becoming very RUDE, to the point people are losing their lives over things that aren't worth dying for. I am trying to change to a kinder, gentler person in public but when these asshole texting morons keep trying to run me over on my bike or in the cage the change isn't easy.

That bitch needs to cook long and slow. Hopefully there will be some biker chicks in the pen ,where she'll be ,to rid the planet and the taxpayers of CA. of this insane son of a bitch.