Rode By Me Today on the 405 North

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

machyoung

Reaction score
at Brookhurst street about 4:30 Pm. I was on my way home from work when I noticed twin headlights w/ hard bags coming-up on me quickly. Didn't catch the year as I actually had to drive, however was blue and rider had on gray riding suit w/ blue helmet. Looked like a commuter for sure having much more fun getting home than I.

Robert

Robert - I would say that was me, I do pass Brookhurst everyday on the 405 commuting; however, I don't wear grey or a blue helmet. I bought my gear from the OM fashion attire. ;)

You didn't say which direction they were going, at that time I'd be going south on the 405.

I do see a couple FeeJ's regularly on the 405 when I'm going home. I've posted many times and have given up, as no one replies to them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heading North, so maybe not you! Definitely grey and blue! I rarely commute on my FJR as I carpool w/ my wife daily. Wish I could.

Robert - I would say that was me, I do pass Brookhurst everyday on the 405 commuting; however, I don't wear grey or a blue helmet. I bought my gear from the OM fashion attire. ;)
You didn't say which direction they were going, at that time I'd be going south on the 405.

I do see a couple FeeJ's regularly on the 405 when I'm going home. I've posted many times and have given up, as no one replies to them.

Simon wears a really ghey looking yellow jacket. You can't miss him. Actually if you see it and don't have sunglasses on you could go blind and crash.

The sunglasses are also good when he takes off the helmet. Yuck!

I have seen that rider a couple of times this year on the 405. I commute home, south on the 405 in the evening on an 08, usually without the bags.