• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Russell Day-Long Leather Seats for FJR Gen II

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWill

Reaction score
Hi Guys, 

I haven't accessed this site in a while.  I sold my 2008 FJR1300 and now want to sell my custom seats.  The seats are BRAND NEW in excellent condition.  Never used.  They are black leather.  The seats were built for me when at a time when I was 6"1, 238 pounds.  I am the original owner and have all paperwork.  The seats cost about $550 new back in about 2010.  Let me know if you are interested.  I'm not going to give these away but will accept a reasonable offer.  Shipping plus insurance may be about $60-75 and will be at your expense.  I can send pics.  Let me know if you are interested.  

I also have an original (used) rear seat for a Gen II FJR.  Seat is in good condition. 

DW

Hi Guys, 

I just pulled my paperwork on the seats.  The seats are black vinyl with leather inserts and not black leather.  My purchase notes indicate that the RDL staff stated that these seats were more durable and aged better than the leather seats.  You really can't tell the difference and the price difference was negligible.   The front seat was also built with heavy duty suspension.  I am sharing this in the interest of full disclosure.  

Do Gen 2 seats fit Gen 3 bikes?  If so, I am quite interested.

Also, do they move you up or back, or is it pretty much the same seating position?

Hi Guys, 

I don't know how to upload pics.  If you want pics, please send me a cell phone number and I will text them to you.  Also, I have received a number of inquiries and have provided pics as requested.  If anyone wants to call to discuss/negotiate, you have my cell phone number.  I am available before 9:30pm CT most days. 

Hi Guys, 

I don't know how to upload pics.  If you want pics, please send me a cell phone number and I will text them to you.  Also, I have received a number of inquiries and have provided pics as requested.  If anyone wants to call to discuss/negotiate, you have my cell phone number.  I am available before 9:30pm CT most days. 
pm sent