• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Russell Day-Long Saddle

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Constant Mesh

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
This saddle came with a 3rd Gen FJR I recently bought. The previous owner bought the bike new and had the OE seats modified. He and his wife enjoyed the seats, however I soon discovered that I'm not a good match for the rider seat.

The seats are in very good condition. He took good care of his bike and installed many extras.

$375 + shipping.

IMG_20231211_121240801_HDR.jpgIMG_20231211_121211825_HDR.jpg

This saddle came with a 3rd Gen FJR I recently bought. The previous owner bought the bike new and had the OE seats modified. He and his wife enjoyed the seats, however I soon discovered that I'm not a good match for the rider seat.

The seats are in very good condition. He took good care of his bike and installed many extras.

$375 + shipping.

View attachment 6027View attachment 6028
Is that the Sunbrella fabric or suede? Thanks

$375 + shipping.

View attachment 6027View attachment 6028
I want it, but can’t figure out how to send a PM. 🙁

Which mfg. made these... are these the Russell from the title or the modicifed OEMs?
(for my personal info as I'm shopping seats as well)
Thanks ahead of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts