• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Russell Day Long Saddle Gen1

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddie

Reaction score
I have a Russell Day Long Touring Saddle for sale. It looks to be all vinyl. It is in perfect condition with no scuffs. The serial number is #1006-17106. I called Russell to get the build specs. I did write them down but of course cannot find the paper I wrote them on. LOL I believe the seat was made for a 5'11 230 lbs rider. You can call russell with the serial number and check this. Im pretty sure that is close. They did say it has the heavier springs. I bought the seat used and it just doesnt fit me. Im gonna break down and get one made just for me.

$300.00

ed

For some reason I can get the pics onto photobucket. I will be glad to send pics via e mail.

seat001.jpg

seat002k.jpg

Okay since I purchased another seat. I now have the complete seat for sale. Both rider and pass. The seat is in perfect shape. No scuffs or marks. The rear is just recovered to match the front by Russell. I dont have pics of the rear portion to post yet but it is totally like new. Im asking $375.00 for everything.

ed

Last edited by a moderator: