Saw 05 FJR in Tulsa this morn

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will post pics when I get my 06 this month.. :D
Sorry, I just heard that your bike was rescheduled for delivery in Washington, something about not enough '06s being delivered to the Northwest so far...I'll send you pictures of your, I mean, my bike. :p

You may be right..called dealer today...March bikes coming this weekend...april bikes..no dates yet .. :angry:

Okie, I know a couple of guys with FJR's in Tulsa. Kieth Goudelock on the fjrowners board and his friend Jack. They both live down near 71st and Memorial.

Kieth has an 03 though. Jack may have on 05. They'll be gathering with the HOONS in Mena this week end.

Glenn

You may be right..called dealer today...March bikes coming this weekend...april bikes..no dates yet .. :angry:
Sorry man, that was bad ju ju... :unsure:

gr8eyes

Thanks for sharing. Wow. Good to know I'll have company. Too bad my bike's not in yet

Hoons in Mena..Are u aware what time they plan to be in Mena?

Thanks

Okie@Tulsa and Luke

I picked up my '06 today from K&N in Tulsa. Boy wouldn't you know it, we haven't had rain for six weeks and today when I picked her up, I get cought in a cold rain.

I still had a big smile on my face all the way to Stillwater. ;)

Okie@Tulsa and LukeI picked up my '06 today from K&N in Tulsa...I still had a big smile on my face all the way to Stillwater. ;)
Now it's time to loop down through Edmond & Midwest City to McCallester over to Talihina up to Tulsa & back to Stillwater :D .

Lets put some miles on that thing! :cownoy:

Petey..you lucky b....

K&N has another March Delivery this weekend...wonder if its in the showroom tomorrow..

I 'm waiting for mine at K&N too. April delivery???

Look forward to pics and your first impressions

Yes, Petey, that rain was cold. It was a gorgeous day 'til the wind shifted and the cold front hit, then rain. I got caught on the 14th hole at the Fairfax golf course in Edmond. But I really would have rather been riding a new '06 Feejer!!!!!!

We all are gonna havta take that ride through Talihina together this summer.

P.S. Put those break-in miles on; ride to OKC and show me what I'm missing!

Hey, I'm waiting for my April delivery at K&N, too. Does that make four '06s for a ride? I live at Locust Grove. The Ozark Plateau start here.

Latest posts