See this one yet???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the guy in the trucks first reaction ...... there going to beat our asses . Talk about that bad boy harley image .

Link doesn't work in Firefox. I had to use IE.

And while I hope the rider wasn't hurt, that was really dumb. Dumber still is that there was nearly two off the inside of the curve.

As for the "their gonna beat our asses" comment, Odot will be by as soon as he gets his Harly running again to accommodate him. :lol:

They have a video of what happened, they have the only vehicle in sight that had the possibility of carrying an injured rider (although moving him isn't preferred, the rider could be jumping around with a cut artery and need quick transport). It shocks me to think that they kept going. The biker was an idiot, the people in the vehicle were too.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I was as much of a dumb ass as the person who left because "they're going to beat our asses" I sure wouldn't put it onto the internet for the whole world to see what a pansy I was...

And yeah it sure looks like Deals Gap

Yep, that's Deal's. See what happens when you lock the back wheel; dumbass? I warned you. Went hot into a corner and couldn't lean it. Shoulda pushed left and rolled it on. You woulda lost a little chrome but they woulda been talkin about how cool that was.

Knob rode the rear all the way down too!

Hope he was OK and learned a little something. Cagers were asshats for leaving too.