SFO Makes Me Happy Again.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scubabiker

Reaction score
I had one of those days where work sucked, it rained yet again and there didn't seem to be any reason to smile. Then I got home and found a box on my front porch. It was the Craftsman tool set I was fortunate enough to win at SFO. All I can say is WOW! Now, ya see, I'm usually enamored by shiny objects anyway, but what a beautiful tool set. Putting all the sockets in their respective places just made my day. A big THANK YOU to whomever donated it to the prize table. It's the first decent thing I've ever won and is much appreciated. Even with the rain :flood: and the beer Nazi :evil2: , it was a good time. I hope to make it back next year. Glad everybody made it home safe. Thanks for all the picture posts and youtube videos. Love the banjo :guitar: music Hellcreep, but I'm still not going to squeal like a pig.

Congrats on winning such a great prize. I was just thinking that you had the most appropriate "handle" for SFO. Enjoy your new toys.

Congrats on winning such a great prize. I was just thinking that you had the most appropriate "handle" for SFO. Enjoy your new toys.
Hadn't thought of it that way, that's funny. Some people have asked me if I ride Jet-Skis. Since I've been home, we've had one to two nice days a week and the rest has been rain. Anybody know where I can buy an ark?

Good ta meet ya. And if GB could'a been as stealthy as I, we'd been drinkin' good beer all night... :rolleyes:
Nice to meet others that don't consider that watered down crap that most people drink, beer. We have to get GB a long trench coat with lots of pockets and some fake wrap around labels.