SIN_R (Southern Indiana Ramble, SIR) May 18-21, 2017

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, I'm in on this one too. I'll be heading down from N MI on Friday with daughter #2.

Just over two months left and after this last winter storm I know I'm not the only one eager to get out and ride again soon!

Ack, this is torture. Such a spiffy ride and too cold to get out. Gearing up and farkling only keeps the weeping at bay so much.

Three routes have been added to the first post. Files are zipped and will decompress into GPX and TomTom formats.

I'm going to have to pick between this, SIN, and SEO.
I've always been a Sinner
With all I have on my plate I guess I'll have to do my Sinning elsewhere this year. Just not enough time to get it all done before YFO and the Big trip to Inuvik. Sorry, as I had several other things I wanted to do in conjunction with this ride.

I'm going to have to pick between this, SIN, and SEO.

I've always been a Sinner
With all I have on my plate I guess I'll have to do my Sinning elsewhere this year. Just not enough time to get it all done before YFO and the Big trip to Inuvik. Sorry, as I had several other things I wanted to do in conjunction with this ride.
Sorry you will miss this and missed SEOR. Hope your other events are great!

Weather forecast is looking great so far!

Day, Date, Hi/Lo
Thu, May 18 78/59
Fri, May 19 74/60
Sat, May 20 78/54
Sun, May 21 70/58

Hello all,

I'll be riding along with Zzzip and Petey from MO. I hope neither of their Beemers break down on the way.😁

Does anyone want to share a non-smoking room at the Travelodge in Bloomington?

Hello all,
I'll be riding along with Zzzip and Petey from MO. I hope neither of their Beemers break down on the way.

His friends call him "Sparky".

Hello all,
I'll be riding along with Zzzip and Petey from MO. I hope neither of their Beemers break down on the way.

Welcome!

4 days left! Weather looks good...warm with highs in the 80's and passing rain chances Thu and Sat afternoons/evenings.

Can't wait to ride with you guys. I'm riding over from Columbus. When should I be there Friday morning and I assume that we are meeting at the hotel?

Yes, meet at the hotel. We should leave around 9am. I'll be riding down from home to get there Friday but I do not know how many others will be there!

Won't be able to make the ride, but have good riding buddy who lives in Bloomington. Gave him the details - he may stop by to say hello and ride along, he knows the local roads real well. Went out there a few years ago for the MotoGP and had a blast riding the area.

Watch out for JB (John) on a red Yamaha FZ1.

Hello all,

Hello all,

His friends call him "Sparky".
Looks like Petey will not be coming. Are you two still planning to ride over?

Won't be able to make the ride, but have good riding buddy who lives in Bloomington. Gave him the details - he may stop by to say hello and ride along, he knows the local roads real well. Went out there a few years ago for the MotoGP and had a blast riding the area.
Watch out for JB (John) on a red Yamaha FZ1.
We will watch for him. My friend's son, on a fz09, will be joining us Saturday morning also.