• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

*** SOLD *** ALPINESTARS GP-PRO GLOVES XL - 2 PAIR - *** SOLD ***

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanHarlan

Reaction score
I have 2 Pair of Alpinestars Gp-Pro Gloves. Both Pair Are Size XL. I typically wear a size XL, or 9.5 -10 in Euro Sized Gloves. These are a nice, comfortably snug XL as they should be. The quality is exceptional. Features noted below including a Kevlar lining. I've done a riding gear make over and sold the jackets I wore with these gloves. In all my years of riding these are by far my favorite glove for the feeling of protection and operating the bike's controls.

• PU injected wrist panel for improved impact and abrasion resistance
  • PU race-proven knuckle and finger protectors
  • Patented 3rd and 4th finger bridge
  • Full-grain leather construction
  • TPR detailing
  • Synthetic suede palm reinforcement
  • Wrist strap closure for a secure fit
  • Perforated leather panels for added ventilation
  • Top of the glove is reinforced with knit Kevlar® and features highly abrasion-resistant Pittards Armor-Tan leather at critical areas.
The Blue/White pair have been worn a bit and still have a great deal of life & many miles left in them. They've never been my day-to-day glove. Never used in the rain. Any wear marks are simply from the white leather treatment wearing off on the edges (like the top of the thumb) from normal operation of the clutch/brake. No nicks, scrapes, etc. Well cared for and rarely used. The current model of the GP-Pro retails for $239.00. Awesome glove if you're looking for the best protection or need a track day glove. $50.00 with FREE Shipping within the Continental US. PayPal Gladly Accepted

The Black/White pair have hardly been used at all, maybe 6 times. Excellent condition and the same model as the Blue/White above. No nicks, scrapes, etc. Well cared for and rarely used. The current model of the GP-Pro retails for $239.00. Awesome glove if you're looking for the best protection or need a track day glove. $100.00 with FREE Shipping within the Continental US. PayPal Gladly Accepted

PM with any questions . . . PayPal gladly accepted and Shipping via USPS Priority Mail Service is Free. Thanks For Looking!

IMG_7217_edited-1.jpg

IMG_7218_edited-1.jpg

IMG_7220.jpg

IMG_7222.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: