• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold - Zumo 550 - $250

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graler

Reaction score
Lightly used Garmin Zumo 550. Original packaging. Car base and bike base. I swapped the lock on the base to a thumb screw - I took the unit off the bike at stops and that security wrench was sure to get lost - I removed it from the equation. Full US and Canada maps are loaded - used an SD card and that come with the unit. Give your phone a break - you need this. I have a pic send a PM with your email and I will send the pic. Shipping only to the continental US.

Lightly used Garmin Zumo 550. Original packaging. Car base and bike base. I swapped the lock on the base to a thumb screw - I took the unit off the bike at stops and that security wrench was sure to get lost - I removed it from the equation. Full US and Canada maps are loaded - used an SD card and that come with the unit. Give your phone a break - you need this. I have a pic send a PM with your email and I will send the pic. Shipping only to the continental US.
PM sent.