Sometimes It Just Works Out

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.... so y'all, like, hold hands. ? TMI, bro.

<edited 20 mins later> Actually, holding hands while riding must take beaucoups of skill. Hats off to you both.
cool.png

Last edited by a moderator:
After re-reading this RR I think you owe me an apology. You went to Lake Verret and you saw eagles. They were just eagles. Why did they have to be called BALD eagles? Why can't they just be eagles? Do you have to insult the poor birds and ME by calling them bald?

Seriously, I did not want to smother you by trying to be there every moment. I also did not want you to feel any pressure to ride at your old pace. I did not want you to feel as though you had to keep me entertained, and I did not want you to have to prove to me that you had not lost your nerve. Pop and I discussed this and we both felt that you needed some time on your own. We left you to yourself because we thought that was what was best.

I am extremely happy that Poolboy showed up at the right time. Sometimes things do Just Work Out for the best.

Just returned home this morning (4:26am) and must say when I texted Pants I figured I would swing by for an evening and I have a beverage or two and head out the next morning. I was just going south with no plan and figured I would check out the gulf ( I've never seen the ocean). As pants said weather was bad and the red carpet was rolled out. I truly experienced southern hospitality at its finest. Thank you for a great memory. Bob - I took a picture for you and will reveal in my ride report.

Glad to hear you are home safe, Mark. It was great to have you over. Next time we will hope for better weather. Looking forward to seeing your pictures!